Connor Barwin Visiting Today | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Connor Barwin Visiting Today

I'm most interested in giving Rosen a fair shot to prove himself or not, I want our coaches to be able to fully evaluate him as quickly as possible so we can figure out which direct to move this franchise. I don't want to have an excuse train like we did with Tannehill and be in this exact same position 5 years from now.

Don't want there to be any "but, he was running for his life the whole season" "but, we allowed the most sacks in team history" etc..
We all wanted that for RT too, but we're still here... with a incomplete OL.

giphy.gif

I'm trying to figure out if you both meant the exact opposite of what you typed.
I enjoy a good double negative so I doubled them

I haven't followed Connor Barwin's form in recent seasons. He was a very good player early in his career. Welcome feedback on his more recent form.

He is meh but it is a veteran body. If he has the mindset to help set the locker room on the tough days sure.

He just not a big time qb. He had every chance to succeed.. Poor rosen is throw to wolf to start. It no excuse for thill17. Move on

No he didn't. But I have moved on. It's Rosen time. Just wondering how long it will take you and others to blame him when the OL sucks.

I'm most interested in giving Rosen a fair shot to prove himself or not, I want our coaches to be able to fully evaluate him as quickly as possible so we can figure out which direct to move this franchise. I don't want to have an excuse train like we did with Tannehill and be in this exact same position 5 years from now.

Don't want there to be any "but, he was running for his life the whole season" "but, we allowed the most sacks in team history" etc..

This is the crux of the matter. He is our most important pick...and I have a feeling we're going to waste him and try to backdoor the situation to turn him into a career back-up.

Back
Top Bottom