Connor Barwin Visiting Today | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Connor Barwin Visiting Today

Connor Barwin wasn't even that good in his prime, and now he's old lol. If we do sign him though we're clearly running a base 3-4, because he's pretty much useless as anything but a 3-4 olb.

I think it would be compete as a situational rusher. Same thing as Nate orchard. There’s no way you can survive in a full tilt 34 with our edge talent.

Got to be multiple

I think it would be compete as a situational rusher. Same thing as Nate orchard. There’s no way you can survive in a full tilt 34 with our edge talent.

Got to be multiple

"Outside of recording a strangely high number of passes defensed (four), Barwin was the definition of ineffective in 2018, recording just 12 tackles in 13 games (289 total snaps) and only one sack.

Now the Giants defense was terrible in 2018, but it’s never a good sign with seven players finish with more sacks than a former Pro Bowler."

No he didn't. But I have moved on. It's Rosen time. Just wondering how long it will take you and others to blame him when the OL sucks. well we need find qb. our OL was not the reason we didn't make playoff last couple of yr. injury was one bad coaching and drafting need improve. as bad as our OL/DL played we still had chance make playoff. we are not SB team but last 6 yr we should of made playoff w teams we had. a better qb would of made line look better.

No he didn't. But I have moved on. It's Rosen time. Just wondering how long it will take you and others to blame him when the OL sucks.
we will see how it goes. all I can do hope for best. If we don't find qb flores will fail as well. the last 4 coaches have fail because they didn't have qb in Miami.

we will see how it goes. all I can do hope for best. If we don't find qb flores will fail as well. the last 4 coaches have fail because they didn't have qb in Miami.

No you got it right the first post. Injuries, and insufficient line play. QB play is not what loses us games. Not to mention the shitty defense.

This is my last response. I'm trying not to get roped into this 7 year debate.

No you got it right the first post. Injuries, and insufficient line play. QB play is not what loses us games. Not to mention the ****ty defense.

This is my last response. I'm trying not to get roped into this 7 year debate.
I am just telling u what I think of dolphins. what is real problem w dolphins. Every good coach in nfl has above avg or great qb. if u want win or keep ur job in nfl. when dolphins front office understand that. we will start winning again. only thing I care about is winning as fan. taking a chance on Rosen is good start. I hope it works out. if not draft another one.

I am just telling u what I think of dolphins. what is real problem w dolphins. Every good coach in nfl has above avg or great qb. if u want win or keep ur job in nfl. when dolphins front office understand that. we will start winning again. only thing I care about is winning as fan. taking a chance on Rosen is good start. I hope it works out. if not draft another one.

That's my problem with your line of thinking. If the team is winning, then you credit the QB/Coach. If the team is losing then you blame the QB/Coach. While that can be an accurate statement in some scenarios, our team has been horrendous at numerous positions over the last few years.

It's funny to me that you credit the OL/DL for 'almost making the playoffs'. I just don't understand how you can credit the worst positions on our team, but say the QB needs to be better. That's some bass-ackwards ****.

That's my problem with your line of thinking. If the team is winning, then you credit the QB/Coach. If the team is losing then you blame the QB/Coach. While that can be an accurate statement in some scenarios, our team has been horrendous at numerous positions over the last few years.

It's funny to me that you credit the OL/DL for 'almost making the playoffs'. I just don't understand how you can credit the worst positions on our team, but say the QB needs to be better. That's some bass-ackwards ****.
when dolphins win.. it because of team playing together...team like pit, n.e, kc, lac. Tex and ind maybe cle Will continue be top team in afc because of QB play. Every position on field doesn't have be great but QB spot is important

so why are we winning so much game if our Ol/Dl is so terrible..we should have a record of 3-13...somebody is picking up lack.7-9...

prime examples the colts..when there an is out they suck. When he come back team play good. All I am saying is when we find a qb like that we will start winning again. If we had colts QB dolphins we would of made playoff. We not talk about Sb. Yes we need upgrade ol/dl. Wild card is not that hard get in afc.

Last edited:
"Outside of recording a strangely high number of passes defensed (four), Barwin was the definition of ineffective in 2018, recording just 12 tackles in 13 games (289 total snaps) and only one sack.

Now the Giants defense was terrible in 2018, but it’s never a good sign with seven players finish with more sacks than a former Pro Bowler."

And he’s still probably better than orchard.

so why are we winning so much game if our Ol/Dl is so terrible..we should have a record of 3-13...somebody is picking up lack.7-9...
prime examples the colts..when there an is out they suck. When he come back team play good. All I am saying is when we find a qb like that we will start winning again. If we had colts QB dolphins we would of made playoff. We not talk about Sb. Yes we need upgrade ol/dl. Wild card is not that hard get in afc.

So because we were 7-9, instead of 3-13, it's because of the OL? Lol why?

I am not going to look it up but I literally think we drafted Pat White over him.

Guys like Barwin and Orchard are coming in to give the rookies and younger players litmus tests in practice. If the young guys can earn snaps over them then we see player development. If they can’t then these guys are basically better than nothing until they get surpassed by the developing guys on their rookie contracts. It’s a low measuring stick but it at least sends the message that your place has to be earned.

Back
Top Bottom