Considering taking vacation to go to Pitt/Fins game. Who else here is going? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Considering taking vacation to go to Pitt/Fins game. Who else here is going?

KTOWNFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I am considering taking my vacation and going to the phins opener in Pitt this year. I live in the Charlotte NC area and plan on driving up on Wednesday. Most of my friends are panther fans and don't want to go. I will never take another chick to an away game. Just wondering if there were other finfans who were going to make the trip. I thought we could get a group together and maybe go out for lunch before the game and try to sit together, or close by so we would have a larger group. Maybe that way would suffer through less torture from the steelers fans. I have never been to their staduim although I have been to pittsburgh a few times. I am not sure how they treat the vistors but I am sure it is not as bad as the blackhole.
Anyway, just wondering who all was making the trip.

KTOWNFINFAN said:
Maybe that way would suffer through less torture from the steelers fans. I have never been to their staduim although I have been to pittsburgh a few times. I am not sure how they treat the vistors but I am sure it is not as bad as the blackhole.
Anyway, just wondering who all was making the trip.
Pretty darn close to the Black Hole.

If you have thick skin, then go. If not, sit on the sidelines, nowhere near the endzones/upper levels.

Just be careful in there, Steelers fans are brutal.

EDIT: DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT GO ALONE.

GoBills24 said:
Pretty darn close to the Black Hole.

If you have thick skin, then go. If not, sit on the sidelines, nowhere near the endzones/upper levels.

Just be careful in there, Steelers fans are brutal.

EDIT: DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT GO ALONE.

Thanks for the heads up

I thought about going when the schedule first came out. Tickets are really expensive though.

byroan said:
I thought about going when the schedule first came out. Tickets are really expensive though.

Go man, it's a great experience, and a beautiful stadium.

The fans are something else, though.

Just don't go alone.

Back
Top Bottom