Consistency of vulgarity filter? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Consistency of vulgarity filter?

I kinda take offense to this. NO bullshit. yall ****ers suspended my account once for circumventing the profanity filter.

Maribeth Monroe Reaction GIF by CBS

I kinda take offense to this. NO bullshit. yall ****ers suspended my account once for circumventing the profanity filter.

Maribeth Monroe Reaction GIF by CBS
That's because it was Christmas time and you were gonna kiss your mother with that filth. 🤣
now move along and :ny:

In all seriousness, due to cases like yours it was decided to move to a more PG-13 or MA rating instead of a PG.

That's because it was Christmas time and you were gonna kiss your mother with that filth. 🤣
now move along and :ny:

In all seriousness, due to cases like yours it was decided to move to a more PG-13 or MA rating instead of a PG.

Tried to go thru my history to find out when it was exactly and what happened. As nice of a guy as I am, I probably got banned for saying something respectful like.....

"I appreciate everything the mods and admin do. I hate yall have to go thru cr4p from time to time"

FH- "**** you! you're banned, check back in a month mother ****er and we might let you back in"

me-"Oh my apologies sirs, the 4 was directly above r on the keyboard and my finger must've slipped, and I didn't pay attention because 4 looks so close to an A when you are overhydrated from drinking too much water"

FH- "haha, no **** you Crump, you know the rules, we will be seeing your bitch ass in a month if we vote to let you back in and right now it isn't looking good for you asshat"

Tried to go thru my history to find out when it was exactly and what happened. As nice of a guy as I am, I probably got banned for saying something respectful like.....

"I appreciate everything the mods and admin do. I hate yall have to go thru cr4p from time to time"

FH- "**** you! you're banned, check back in a month mother ****er and we might let you back in"

me-"Oh my apologies sirs, the 4 was directly above r on the keyboard and my finger must've slipped, and I didn't pay attention because 4 looks so close to an A when you are overhydrated from drinking too much water"

FH- "haha, no **** you Crump, you know the rules, we will be seeing your bitch ass in a month if we vote to let you back in and right now it isn't looking good for you asshat"
it was so long ago, I can't even see what you posted back then. Whatever it was has long been water under the bridge.

That’s exactly how I remember it going down!

mkrau GIF by My Kitchen Rules

Back
Top Bottom