Conspiracy theory...WR's coach brought in SPECIFICALLY for Boston? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Conspiracy theory...WR's coach brought in SPECIFICALLY for Boston?

PhinPhan1227

Why is there a watermelon there?
Reaction score
I thought it was rather strange that a coach would take THAT much of a step down to become a WR's coach. Than we go out and make a full court press for Boston, and that effort is 90% based on the presence of the one coach that has gotten everything from him? Seems like a heck of a coincidence, especially considering that it's with a team who's #2 concern was bringing in another playmaking WR. Now, the flip side of the theory is what was the incentive for him to take the position as WR's coach? Perhaps a shot at HC next season?

I'll give you this much..It's a conspiracy theory.

Jerry Sullivan enjoys being a WR coach. He does not want to move up to OC, and only did so because the Cardinals asked him to. He prefers being a WR coach.

We signed him because he's a top notch WR coach, not because we could get a single player out of him. Up until the Boston thing came about, we were planning on drafting one.

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
I thought it was rather strange that a coach would take THAT much of a step down to become a WR's coach. Than we go out and make a full court press for Boston, and that effort is 90% based on the presence of the one coach that has gotten everything from him? Seems like a heck of a coincidence, especially considering that it's with a team who's #2 concern was bringing in another playmaking WR. Now, the flip side of the theory is what was the incentive for him to take the position as WR's coach? Perhaps a shot at HC next season?

Interesting conspiracy, but one thing prevents it from being true

Sullivan didn't step away from an O Coordinator job to be the WR Coach for the Dolphins.. He was relieved of his duties when Denny Green took over.

Nevertheless, it certainly helps Miamis chances a hell of a lot to land Boston with Sullivan here.

From arguments that the FO is incompetent to they were able to pull off a league class conspiracy. Hmmm.

No such things as coincidences, but no way was it a purposeful design on the 'Phins' part either.

Your friendly local determinist. :D

This is something that just happened and it had nothing to do with anything else.Now lets wait till is actually official before we go crazy train over it.

Ozzy rules!!

Jerry Sullivan was brought in SPECIFICALLY how to teach our receivers how to run routes and catch the football, given how many great receivers he has groomed over the course of his career and given how ghastly our receivers played last year.

Back
Top Bottom