Control The Clock!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Control The Clock!!!

tigerdeano12

Banned
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If we control the clock alla run wildcat and nice control short passes we should win this game by 11. i say 21-10 and only need 1 turnover. We'll start off fast then go into a funk 2nd quarter but come out firing in the 2nd half. GO PHINS!!!:wink::woot:

If we control the clock alla run wildcat and nice control short passes we should win this game by 11. i say 21-10 and only need 1 turnover. We'll start off fast then go into a funk 2nd quarter but come out firing in the 2nd half. GO PHINS!!!:wink::woot:
i sure hope not...we can't afford to go into ANY kind of funk in this game...

I think we throw everything at Cassel again. Put him in pain early and often and they have a slim chance to win.

I think its safe to say this isn't going to be the same Patriots team this time around, Cassel has exponentially improved his coverage recognition and pass selection, he has caught up to the speed of the game so to speak. The defensive opportunities will be few and far between, but the fortunate part of this whole thing is we are a much better unit since last meeting as well, on both sides of the ball.. should be fun.

Back
Top Bottom