Cooks Traded To The Rams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cooks Traded To The Rams

Welp makes the Landry trade look even worse. **** NE.

Wow, that marriage didn't last very long. I wonder if getting shot down on that Monday night game in December had anything to do with their falling out?

cooks and fourth to rams for 23rd overall pick

Wow

What did they give up for him just last year?

Shoot my bad, I forgot about free agent thread. Mods feel free to move this there

NE constantly winning helps them **** the rest of the league with these trades. Will it ever end?

They have 5 picks in the first three rounds. Their next franchise QB will be drafted this year.

If the Rams felt that their biggest need was WR, they probably weren't finding a better one in this draft, so it makes some sense in that regard.

And, obviously, **** the pats.

Good move for both teams. They were unlikely to extend Cooks, so it makes sense for them to get something in return for him. Adding a first round pick is good going and an upgrade on what they sent to the Saints. Asset wise they've got enough to trade up for a quarterback if they desire to do so.

Welp makes the Landry trade look even worse. **** NE.

Tannenbum panicked on the Landry trade. I don't know if Cooks contract is as steep as Landry's but that may be another reason for more compensation for Cooks.

So the Pats rent Cooks for a year then trade him for a pick 9 spots higher in the first round than they gave up...yet we trade Landry, 3 time Pro Bowler, for a 4th. I hate Mike Tannenbaum.

Back
Top Bottom