Cool Day At Work | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cool Day At Work

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am a Double Agnet for the Geek Squad of Best Buy. That is the guy that drives the bug, and goes to peoples houses to help with their PC. My first call today was a network install for Marcell Shipp of the Arizona Cardnials. It turned out he had a lot of viruses, and needed more memory, so I was there for about 3 hours. It was so cool! The whole time we talked football mostly Cardinal football, but stil very cool. He was saying that he is praying they bring in a QB in the first round, and leave the Benson, Williams, and Brown alone. He also straight up called Denny Green an idiot for taking out McKnown when they were winning. He was mad cool. We played some NBA Live 2005 slam dunk competions while I was waiting for scans to complete. It was a fun day, and I am now a huge Marcell Ship fan.

heh i was short staffed today got slamed with extras work and kept my guys that were there 30 mins past our shift.. yeah your day was A LOT better!! :)

Dajesus said:
I am a Double Agnet for the Geek Squad of Best Buy. That is the guy that drives the bug, and goes to peoples houses to help with their PC. My first call today was a network install for Marcell Shipp of the Arizona Cardnials. It turned out he had a lot of viruses, and needed more memory, so I was there for about 3 hours. It was so cool! The whole time we talked football mostly Cardinal football, but stil very cool. He was saying that he is praying they bring in a QB in the first round, and leave the Benson, Williams, and Brown alone. He also straight up called Denny Green an idiot for taking out McKnown when they were winning. He was mad cool. We played some NBA Live 2005 slam dunk competions while I was waiting for scans to complete. It was a fun day, and I am now a huge Marcell Ship fan.
That's awesome! Always nice to hear about an athlete who's down to earth.

I see you live in Tempe....I went to grad school at ASU and lived two miles from Sun Devil Stadium. It would be nice to see the Cardinals putting a decent product on the field. I went to about five Cards games and the fans would always be cheering for the visiting team and NEVER for AZ. I miss the great times in Tempe and watching the Sun Devils. Nice story about Shipp.

I too lived in the Valley. I actually still own a house in Mesa right off of Baseline and Alma School. I used to be one of those fans that would go to Card games to watch the other teams. I did go to that game against SD to make the playoffs that was fun and I actually cheered for the cards. We tried to bring down the goal posts.

Waterboy said:
I too lived in the Valley. I actually still own a house in Mesa right off of Baseline and Alma School. I used to be one of those fans that would go to Card games to watch the other teams. I did go to that game against SD to make the playoffs that was fun and I actually cheered for the cards. We tried to bring down the goal posts.

I live at the corner of baseline and higley. I have to move to Tuscon on friday though.

I went to a few games this year. You saw more fans later in the year when they actully had a chance for a short time. They have a good core of youg talent, so they might have a team that isn't a joke by the time the new stadium opens.

Dajesus said:
My first call today was a network install for Marcell Shipp of the Arizona Cardnials. It turned out he had a lot of viruses...
Tell him to stay off the DAMN P_ _ N sites !!! :roflmao::roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom