Cool Gift | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cool Gift

MOULDSROCKS, is it possible to speak english or atleast put together one coherent sentence? How old are you? 13?

no i just don't have time to spell check my posts..... other things to do with my life.

No, actually, it doesnt seem like it. You're on here so often, it doesnt seem like you have other things to do with your life. So you might as well take a typing class or something. Everyone is tired of having to read your ham-fisted, team-envy rants. And that's when they can guess what you're trying to say without having to reread it three times.

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
Are most fin-fans are graduates of the University at San Francisco.... or is it just me?

Na, it's just you!

Or are you a grad from Complete A Sentence High School?

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by FFiB

Bills fans should love the offseason.....u r not losing.

Here is a prediction: by week 3 (sunday night in Miami) you will be crying for the offseason.

lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Dolphin condoms would be wicked.

You should see the bills colostomy bags. They are so awesome. I read that Bledsoe already has one but he thinks it's a camel bag so he keeps trying to drink out of it.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
No, actually, it doesnt seem like it. You're on here so often, it doesnt seem like you have other things to do with your life. So you might as well take a typing class or something. Everyone is tired of having to read your ham-fisted, team-envy rants. And that's when they can guess what you're trying to say without having to reread it three times.

Let me echo the above sentiment.:)

Originally posted by Chubby
Guys those keys are being done and purchased at HOME DEPOT!!!! In case anyone wants one.

Is that just a local thing in miami or can we get that done at any home depot in the country?

BTW I searched home depots website and couldnt find anything about the keys, if someone could find a link on it on home depots website, please post it.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom