coolest dolphins thing you have? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

coolest dolphins thing you have?

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
what is the coolest thing you have in your collection? mine has to be either my marino autographed sports illistrated, or i got a glove from pat surtain at a titans scrimmiage once and what makes it cool is that he autographed my jersey a day before at a practice and i asked him for his gloves he said he needed them until the scimmage was over the next day, he noticed me and gave me one and a little kid one it was nice of him, pat and sam are super nice guys! by the way madison signed like 5 or 6 things for me that day!

i have a Dan Marino thsirt with his number and name in the back and its still good i had it 8 years and i waould like places to order them like that if anyone knows a place or a site please inform me. example a zt or jt with their name and number in the back get to me asap

thnx

ohh i forgot to tell you why all the fins players kept comming near me there was this fine azz blonde right next to me she was a 10 no joke she had cut off shorts and a tight zack thomas jersey on and all the players were looking at her they were not even paying attention to the scrimmiage lol!

I have a couple Marino autographed cards, I have a large wooden Dolphin plack that has 2 football shaped pieces on the bottom, both which have some old Marino cards in cases on them, and then what I think is the coolest, is a heavy black shot box that has 3 Dolphin shot glasses with my initials engraved on the back of all the glasses as well on the top of the box, and a nice dolphins flask with my initial engraved on the back as well (gift from my gf!!).

You guys are lucky. I don't have jack. My coolest Dolphins thing is my authentic J.T. *shrugs*

Mine would have to be the picture of me and my co-webmaster next to the Lombardi Trophies. They are enclosed in the glass, but it's still awesome, because I dont know of very many people that have a picture next to the Lombardi Trophies.

I'm very partial to my Dolphins Banner I love how big it is, and it takes up an entire wall almost. But my Dolphins White Football signed by recent players but more awesomely by all-time greats, is up there too. What kind of question is this man, nobody can pick just one thing. LOL

I have a signed mini helmet from when I met Marino @ CBS' pregame show this year during week 8 this past year.

My room. It's filled with Dolphins stuff. Marino plaques and posters.

My favorite Dan Marino card I have in case standing in my room. It was worth close to $40-$50 when I first got it and that had to be close to 10 years ago.

My coolest thing, at least in my opinion is a 2003 Chris Chambers card. I know it is a playoff brand card, I think it is of the contenders set. Anyways, it is one of only 10 that were made. I have like #4/10. They are so rare, Beckett doesn't list a price for them in their catalog. I mean it's not signed or anything, but I know only 9 other people could have a similar card. So its uniqueness makes it my favorite Dolphin thing.

Frisches13283 said:
My coolest thing, at least in my opinion is a 2003 Chris Chambers card. I know it is a playoff brand card, I think it is of the contenders set. Anyways, it is one of only 10 that were made. I have like #4/10. They are so rare, Beckett doesn't list a price for them in their catalog. I mean it's not signed or anything, but I know only 9 other people could have a similar card. So its uniqueness makes it my favorite Dolphin thing.
Being a huge Chris Chambers fan, IM JEALOUS!!! Very cool item man.

definitely has to be the glove J.T. used in training camp right before his breakout year with 14.5 sacks. He just handed it to me and signed my autograph book. After that, probably my dolphins mini helmet signed by alot of players.

Back
Top Bottom