Cornerback | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cornerback

Which CB will we draft?(You may chose 2)

• Antrel Rolle, Miami

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Pac Man Jones, West Virginia

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Brandon Browner, Oregon State

• Carlos Rogers, Auburn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corey Webster, LSU

• Justin Miller, Clemson

• Eric Green, Virginia Tech

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Marlin Jackson, Michigan

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Bryant Mcfadden, Florida State

• Domonique Foxworth, Maryland

• Fabian Washington, Nebraska

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Antonio Perkins, Oklahoma

• Ronald Bartell, Howard

• Darrent Williams, OK State

• Other

• Total voters

BocaHighQB

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If we draft a CB with one of our picks who in your opinion will it be?

BocaHighQB said:
If we draft a CB with one of our picks who in your opinion will it be?
I dont know but i like your mock. the only thing Id switch is + Marion Barber - Arrington.

i would put one of the top 3 CB's in for where u have johnson and i wouldnt take a RB that late i think we already have pretty good RB and know we should rather not take one at all or take one of the three studs

JAREDMANN said:
i would put one of the top 3 CB's in for where u have johnson and i wouldnt take a RB that late i think we already have pretty good RB and know we should rather not take one at all or take one of the three studs
Dont be so sure Arrington wont be a stud. His only knock is size he was the fastest running back at the combine.

If its annoying ill stop i was just gunna do all positions just for fun to see what everyone thinks.

BocaHighQB said:
If its annoying ill stop i was just gunna do all positions just for fun to see what everyone thinks.

I dont care, post whatever you want. It might annoy some but they dont have to read the post

thanks for the support lol ok i wasnt told stop so ill keep going and thats also a reason I make them because it could get very slow at times at least for finheaven it would be really fast for other boards but not this one and with nothing going on except for this stupid Ricky thing(every other post) I do it for fun.

Boik14 said:
I dont know but i like your mock. the only thing Id switch is + Marion Barber - Arrington.

people are saying that DJ is droping trade value. if you really wan him then trade minisotas #7 down

Back
Top Bottom