CornerBacks In the 2nd | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CornerBacks In the 2nd

I think we could see some of them slide. I wouldn't be shocked to see Leon Hall slide as well. I think after the combine Revis and Houston will be the top CBs.

from what draft gurus around the net have said, if Hall runs a sub 4.5 40, he'll solidify himself as the top CB, and maybe a top 10 lock.

I like both Revis and Houston, and as I've said before, come draft day Houston will be a top 10 pick.

He's more of a safety, but Eric Weddle of Utah would be a nice pick in the 2nd.

Not a big fan of McCauley. Has great measurables, but got demoted all the way to dimeback this season.

There's a lot of CB depth in this draft. Hall and Revis are currently first round picks, I stand by my claim that Houston will be a top 10 pick, McCauley could bea first based on measurables, Ross and Hughes are boarderline firsts right now, but are definatly 2nd round picks. After them, here are some other first day CBs

Tanard Jackson, Syracuse
Eric Wright UNLV
David Irons Auburn
Josh Wilson Maryland (the only knock on him is he is 5'8. if he was 2 inches taller, top 20 pick)
Fred Bennett South Carolina
Tarell Brown Texas
Jonathan Wade Tennessee

Other guys that have a shot of going day 1
Michael Coe Alabama State
Ryan Smith Florida
C.J. Gaddis Clemson
A.J. Davis NC State
DeAndre Jackson Iowa State
Kenny Scott Georgia Tech

Day 2 Prospects, I think could be solid contributors
Travarous Bain Hampton
Dashon Goldson Washington
Ramzee Robinson Alabama
Reggie Lewis Florida

Any of the guys between Hall and Wade should be at the very least, solid nicklebacks(most of them I think could be boarderline pro bowlers if put in the right situation)

Hughes! I've made like twenty mock drafts and though the first rounder always changes, Hughes is always our second round pick. I hope we take him.

I love Ross & I like Hughes. Hughes is more of a cover 2 zone CB IMO. McCauley will just go right by us & will be lucky to be picked at the end of round 2.

Back
Top Bottom