Could all these extra FA corners HELP with surtain?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could all these extra FA corners HELP with surtain??

arsenal

Beastin'
Reaction score
heres how i see it, now there are a bunch of corners a team can get through FA this year, but wouldn't it be smart to sign them QUICKLY to keep the price down?

i mean if im the chiefs and i want surtain, you sign him now for what his agent says hes worth at the current market value and case closed...

you wait 2 weeks after rolle and fred smoot and ty law are signed to HUGE signing bonus's and contracts, surtains agent might demand some more money now that the market has been raised...

so i hope the chiefs smarten up and just sign him quickly, this will give us extra money for FAs earlier and give us a chance to get a few guys...

im still sad to see pat go (my surtain orange jersey will never be the same :cry: ) but im ready to move on...

Chiefs GM if your on this board (and i know you are, it seems every GM is on this board with the so called "info" going around) make this happen quickly... 4th rounder and next years 1st!!

Back
Top Bottom