Could Allen Robinson land with the Dolphins in free agency? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Allen Robinson land with the Dolphins in free agency?

I like him.

I'm not sure how explosive he is.

I'm also not sure he's much better than (healthy) DvP.

I'd rather see Parker cut or traded first. Then if we choose to pay Robinson at least we'd be paying a WR that has sustainable talent.

Parker is so slow, always hurt or dinged up. Hes not worth even close to what were paying him.

While he is the FA WR I would love to see them sign. I just don’t think they have the money to sign him. There are just too many teams with much more cap space available who need a top tier WR and if the Bears don’t franchise him, I suspect one of those teams will sign him.

I don’t think we sign him, but how is he not that good? Not to mention the QB play he has been accustomed to..

Exactly some people are happy with Williams and Parker this guy is actually productive

You don’t want to pay him fine - don’t trash him because he is good

Yes, tes, and yes. If you sign him, you automatically have a true #1 receiver. This automatically makes Parker better because AR will take a lot of attention away from him. It will also make Tua a better QB, AR is known to be a good locker room guy also. Signing him also opens up more options in the draft, and doesn't mean you still can't take Smith, Chase, or Waddle. I know he may get 19 or 20 million, but Miami could do a back loaded contract with him. Each of the final 4 teams have a solid #1 WR. Parker is not even close to being that, and even if you draft Chase/Smith/Waddle, they are not going to be that in the first couple of years. I do believe one of those can be a great #2 or maybe even a 1B alongside AR.

ARob Looking to Break the Bank. No Thank You. Parker, Williams, Sign Fuller.....Draft Chase or Smith.
Seriously, you want to give Tua 3 receivers that can't stay healthy, and uses PEDs. Then you have to rely on a rookie that will be doubled teamed. Looks like a 6-10 record.

Back
Top Bottom