Could Allen Robinson land with the Dolphins in free agency? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Allen Robinson land with the Dolphins in free agency?

Yeah why not it’s just the cap as long as we can sign him on a workable deal which doesn’t affect the rest of our plans

They can get their own for a lot less in the draft. I don't see them sinking that much into a vet WR. There are certain positions/situations that justifiably warrant top dollar, but not a WR especially when there are some good ones in the draft this year and we have lots of picks...

I’m sorry but Allen Robinson is not that good. I might pay Godwin that kinda money but not ARob unless it’s the type of deal we can get out of at anytime like the Jimmy G deal.

I’m sorry but Allen Robinson is not that good. I might pay Godwin that kinda money but not ARob unless it’s the type of deal we can get out of at anytime like the Jimmy G deal.

I don’t think we sign him, but how is he not that good? Not to mention the QB play he has been accustomed to..

This regime is not paying a WR that money.

I think the opposite is true. I think they love taking OL/DL in the first round and will overspend on playmakers in free agency to put them in position to do so. We’ll see if my theory holds up.

Might be hard to make the $ work, but I'd absolutely be interested. He's a lot more versatile, and a lot better, than DVP.

Fuller at a discount - if he is in fact available at a discount - is still my favorite FA scenario.

I thought he would be a possibility - but the ped violation .. maybe that’s how he stayed somewhat healthy.

I don’t think we sign him, but how is he not that good? Not to mention the QB play he has been accustomed to..

Poor choice of wording from me. ARob is a good I just don’t value him at that price tag. Godwin on the other hand can line up anywhere and hasn’t reached his potential yet. I’d gladly pay up for his services

Back
Top Bottom