Could Allen Robinson land with the Dolphins in free agency? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Allen Robinson land with the Dolphins in free agency?

I like AR, but 20+million is a bit too much. I'm stunned at the wr depth in the draft this year - I count 25 or more wr's that might have gone in the top 3 rounds in earlier less deep drafts. I think I'm also SLIGHTLY higher on our current receivers - Parker, Wilson, Williams, Bowden, maybe Perry than the average poster here. Not a lot, but slightly. I'd like to use FA $ elsewhere, or better value wr.

I absolutely agree with you that our WRs are better than many say... what we really lack is a slot man. Having Albert Wilson opt-out killed us, because in theory... the other slippery guy we rostered was... sigh... Grant.

If we could bring in 1 Grade A Slot receiver and one developmental flanker, I think we'd be in good shape.

...and there are soooo many slot receivers in this year's draft.

I absolutely agree with you that our WRs are better than many say... what we really lack is a slot man. Having Albert Wilson opt-out killed us, because in theory... the other slippery guy we rostered was... sigh... Grant.

If we could bring in 1 Grade A Slot receiver and one developmental flanker, I think we'd be in good shape.

...and there are soooo many slot receivers in this year's draft.
Waddle fits nicely in that "slot"...he takes over for Jakeem day one both at WR and PR.

Pat Kirwin on NFL radio last week said AR is definitely gonna get north of 20 Milly a year. Kirwin is normally pretty close on this stuff having been an NFL GM. So I think it would be great to have AR..... I don’t think it’s in the cards for us this year.

We only have 22mill of cap space. I just saw that in the NFLN. 11.9 mill of that will go to our draft picks if we keep all our picks and you always need to leave at least 5mill for in season moves so stop with the top free agents talk already. We just don't have the money for it unless we make several cuts. the problem is people don't want to cut any players and still think we should get the top free agent WR out there.

Need to be more realistic about free agency this year. We just don't have the money for it this time around.

He's soooo goooood. Know one even knows how good he is. Mitch Trubisky and Blaine Gabbert. GGGGGGGAAAAARBAGE. Yet he still produces.
Yes he is very good next to our crapolla (anyone who thinks our WR are adequate let alone good is looking through stain glass) but we ain't touching that kind of salary in FA particularly with the early picks we have

Isn't Allen Robinson like Devante Parker and Preston Williams as far as the same type of receiver? We need a different type of receiver to compliment them.

My preference has changed. I’d like Fuller on a 1 year prove it contract. He can take the top off.

We need a WR and people here worried about "overpaying" for arguably the best WR in the league lmfao... A rare time a player of this caliber hits FA that actually deserves FA $$ and people don't want it... Guess would rather overpay Mike Wallace style for a guy like Juju 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom