Could Allen Robinson land with the Dolphins in free agency? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Allen Robinson land with the Dolphins in free agency?

Isn't Allen Robinson like Devante Parker and Preston Williams as far as the same type of receiver? We need a different type of receiver to compliment them.
Same archetype, but MUCH better WR. Basically if Parker played like his 2 all pro games a season all the time, he'd be Robinson.
Signing him would mean Parker is on the way out as a trade or post June 1 cut. So we'd still probably want a speedy slot guy in the draft.

My preference has changed. I’d like Fuller on a 1 year prove it contract. He can take the top off.
I dig it. Fuller, plus get his and Parker's eventual replacement in this draft on day 2 (or later 1st).
I wonder what a prove it deal looks like for Fuller. Some sites have Fuller projected around $16m AAV. Elite deep threats are always wanted around the league, but I have a hard time seeing him get that coming off a suspension and with the reliability questions. But it's probably going to be only a couple mil shy of that.

Same archetype, but MUCH better WR. Basically if Parker played like his 2 all pro games a season all the time, he'd be Robinson.
Signing him would mean Parker is on the way out as a trade or post June 1 cut. So we'd still probably want a speedy slot guy in the draft.
Ya and even if they signed Allen Robinson I would still want them to draft one of the top three receivers in the draft.

Robinson catches anything in the zip code with double coverage regularly. To even mention PW in the same sentence is blasphemy. pw can't catch.
Isn't Allen Robinson like Devante Parker and Preston Williams as far as the same type of receiver? We need a different type of receiver to compliment them.

People wanna play in Miami though might help and it frees up a draft pick. I still think Sewells the pick no matter what anyhow.
Yes he is very good next to our crapolla (anyone who thinks our WR are adequate let alone good is looking through stain glass) but we ain't touching that kind of salary in FA particularly with the early picks we have

People are looking for a huge payday we cannot afford, at least this season. Considering Devante Parker will be expected to perform better in 2021, we already have a receiver that we are technically playing # 1 money. This would be for him, or Godwin. We are also building from the ground up, and unless cheaper options are available for us to sign short term then we use the draft to get the man we want. This draft is abundant with receivers as long as we don't fall in love with those Bama, and LSU options too hard.

People are looking for a huge payday we cannot afford, at least this season. Considering Devante Parker will be expected to perform better in 2021, we already have a receiver that we are technically playing # 1 money. This would be for him, or Godwin. We are also building from the ground up, and unless cheaper options are available for us to sign short term then we use the draft to get the man we want. This draft is abundant with receivers as long as we don't fall in love with those Bama, and LSU options too hard.
I'd rather draft WR's than to pay one in free agency but I'd rather pay a WR than to pay a RB.

Having said that, I'd rather pay Linsey and have him be our center for the next 5 years

I'd rather draft WR's than to pay one in free agency but I'd rather pay a WR than to pay a RB.

Having said that, I'd rather pay Linsey and have him be our center for the next 5 years

Karras was decent but we need to start building a wall of a line bro. The real battles are in the trenches. The receiver position is too expandable but in the NFL the recent trend is having a slot guy flankers and a good pass catching tight end.

Robinson catches anything in the zip code with double coverage regularly. To even mention PW in the same sentence is blasphemy. pw can't catch.
If we get a couple stud wr from the draft, I would not even keep Williams on the team. I would rather take my chances with Wilson and Hollins.

If we get a couple stud wr from the draft, I would not even keep Williams on the team. I would rather take my chances with Wilson and Hollins.
There's plenty of top notch WR in this draft rounds 2 and 3 or later. Eskridge and Tj vasher are both better the PW already. Thats one slot and one big wideout. Both catch everything.

Oh I'm very down for an Eskridge or vasher later and sewell at 3 and not signing any big fa. But AR is atleast worth the money unlike the others.

Back
Top Bottom