Could be a very tough start first 4 games | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could be a very tough start first 4 games

But the question is when will Tua actually play? It might not be until 2021.

We are still over 2 and a half months from training camp if that. One month removed from his simulated pro day pocket movement and mobility throwing session.

if they make it an open competition in camp I know who my moneys on.

they should play whoever gives them the best chance to win. Same thing they told us they did in 2019 with rosen and fitz.

There is talk the first 4 games for all teams will be AFC vs NFC because of virus and the possibility of cancelling some games.

We we play the NFC West .
At San Fran and Arizona
Home for Seattle and The LA Rams.

My thoughts are we may be 2-2 after that with wins against Rams and maybe Arizona
But the Super Bowl San Fran and playoff Seahawks. That will be a big challenge .

I feel Buffalo May come out 3-1. And Jets 2-2 and Pats 1-3
I am waiting for the schedule release tonight like we all our
I hope Houston loses ever game this year then that number 1 pick of there’s we have for the Tunsil trade
Could give us tremendous draft capitol next year .

We could go 2 and 2 or 0 and 4 to start just because of the sheer amount of new players who won’t have potentially as much opportunity to practice together and really learn what will be new systems on both sides of the ball for many of them.

8 and 8 would be a solid year under the circumstances.

L

I seem to be in the minority in thinking we can make the playoffs. Here’s my logic:

1. By the end of the season last year we were as good as any of our division foes.

2. We will be improved this year.

3. NE - still the best team in the division. Brady wasn’t good last year and they still won the division. I don’t care who’s under center - they are the team to beat, but beatable they are.

4. Buff - surprised a bit but not sold on Josh Allen and either are they which is why they drafted a QB.

5. Jets - Darnold sucks and so does Adam Gase. Or put it this way - if Darnold gets “Gased” again into throwing bubble screens and racking up 4.5 YPA like last year the Jets go no where.

Division is wide open / no big talent gaps between teams - even (shudder) if Fitz starts. This means the teams w the best coaching who play the best fundamentally sound football will compete for the division title. That rules out the Jets and probably the Bills. It’s going to come down to NE and Miami. Book it.

Back
Top Bottom