Could be Benson at #7

PHINATIC13

Starter
Reaction score
I think we will draft Cedric at #7(providing the trade with Minn. goes though)here's my plan.

1. SF... Alex Smith
2. MINN..Braylon Edwards
3.CLE.. Aaron Rodgers
4.CHI.. Ronnie Brown
5.TB...Mike Williams or Carnell Williams
6.TENN...Adam "pac man" Jones
7.MIA... Cedric Benson

It could happen.............What do you guys think.We save a bundle on bonus and salary drafting a top RB(IMO the best of the 3) #7 instead #2

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
PHINATIC13 said:
I think we will draft Cedric at #7(providing the trade with Minn. goes though)here's my plan.

1. SF... Alex Smith
2. MINN..Braylon Edwards
3.CLE.. Aaron Rodgers
4.CHI.. Ronnie Brown
5.TB...Mike Williams or Carnell Williams
6.TENN...Adam "pac man" Jones
7.MIA... Cedric Benson

It could happen.............What do you guys think.We save a bundle on bonus and salary drafting a top RB(IMO the best of the 3) #7 instead #2
He's pretty much the worst case scenario. When you consider the 18th pick also being there that's not half bad... It's likely we get Cadillac though.

CanadianPhinFan

Scout Team
Reaction score
Jaj said:
He's pretty much the worst case scenario. When you consider the 18th pick also being there that's not half bad... It's likely we get Cadillac though.
Yeah I really wouldn't like Benson, I have a bad feeling about him for some reason...I would prefer Carnell easily, but I think if Benson is the only one available...we'll take him.

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
CanadianPhinFan said:
Yeah I really wouldn't like Benson, I have a bad feeling about him for some reason...I would prefer Carnell easily, but I think if Benson is the only one available...we'll take him.
If Benson were available it probably means that Mike Williams is available. Hmmm tough choice. Trade down again? :lol: ................. :confused: ........................ :wink:

Chargers could come calling. They need a playmaking WR and Williamson could go at 9 or 11.

PHINATIC13

Starter
Reaction score
Jaj said:
If Benson were available it probably means that Mike Williams is available. Hmmm tough choice. Trade down again? :lol: ................. :confused: ........................ :wink:

Chargers could come calling. They need a playmaking WR and Williamson could go at 9 or 11.

Not a bad problem to have though:D still think Cedric is best RB in the draft

WvFinFan

Starter
Reaction score
If we got that pick and go RB that would be a dream to me cause if we went RB from the beginning Caddy is who i've wanted. But if we get the those two picks from the viks and a 2nd form the Cards or Cheifs i am gonna LOVE draft day.

ohall

A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
WelcomeBack said:
I am just going to sit here and wait to see what Our Head Coach decides.
Don't forget to eat and to use the bathroom.

FuturePhin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jaj said:

Thats what I was thinking to myself to. Im a huge Benson fan, and Williams is getting better and better imo. Im really glad I dont have to make that decision! I have a feeling both these players are going to be plain out nasty in the NFL.

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
If you are Miami and you are sitting at 7, you take any of the big 3 backs that are available.

Aqua and Orange

Poster With A Porpoise
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
If we grab Caddy, Brown, Benson or Rodgers at 7 it will go a long way towards giving us a new face to rally behind. Unless T.O. can be reincarnated in Mike Williams, our team wont rally behind a WR (and no one else is T.O.)

Top Bottom