Could Brady Miss Dolphins/Bucs Game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Brady Miss Dolphins/Bucs Game?

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score

How could so I wonder if Brady never told Tampa about this injury he got with New England? Lol if he does get suspended it’ll probably be 4 games max and of course he’ll come back for his first game vs Miami.

How could so I wonder if Brady never told Tampa about this injury he got with New England? Lol if he does get suspended it’ll probably be 4 games max and of course he’ll come back for his first game vs Miami.
You asked and answered your own thread question.

What a jackass. I hope they get fined and lose picks (if they knew). Sheesh can you play on a torn MCL all year? It’s not as if he’s an athletic freak + he’s old by NFL standards. I’m curious how he managed that. Could it have been torn but not completely torn if that makes any sense?

The Dolphins beat the Patriots on occasion with Brady at QB. I am much more concerned with the Dolphins offense going against the Bucs defense than I am about the Dolphins defense going up against Brady.
The Bucs won the SB because of the play of their defense and not because of Brady. Brady was very mediocre in the game and only won the MVP award because of who he is and not because of his play in the game.

The Dolphins beat the Patriots on occasion with Brady at QB. I am much more concerned with the Dolphins offense going against the Bucs defense than I am about the Dolphins defense going up against Brady.
The Bucs won the SB because of the play of their defense and not because of Brady. Brady was very mediocre in the game and only won the MVP award because of who he is and not because of his play in the game.
Exactly, they kept Mahomes out of the end zone, limiting KC to 3 FGs. Our offense, especially our line better be ready

What a jackass. I hope they get fined and lose picks (if they knew). Sheesh can you play on a torn MCL all year? It’s not as if he’s an athletic freak + he’s old by NFL standards. I’m curious how he managed that. Could it have been torn but not completely torn if that makes any sense?
Personally im curious how he doesn't know the difference between 3 and four fingers.

Yup. This is not an anti-Brady rant of mine but let’s be honest about the whole SB MVP thing. It’s been a bunch of crap since Emmitt Smith got it for a very pedestrian 99 yard, 2 goal line scores vs Buffalo when a little known DB put specially in the lineup by JJ would snag 2 takeaways and force a fumble that was returned for a TD. James Washington. Until his strip on Thurman Thomas which was run back for a TD, Buff was up 13-6 or so and outplaying Dallas. Then he gets an INT (possibly a pick 6) that puts his team up. And he wasn’t done yet. He killed the Bills last effort to get back in the game with an Endzone pick on Kelly. How did that guy not win MVP? The explanation that leaked out was, “we didn’t know if this guy would give a good acceptance speech - he was an unknown”. He played the best SB an NFL DB had ever played in terms of beating on the game. Since then every time I think they are going to do the right thing - like give the MVP to that NE DB that picked off Wilson to win the game (and two plays prior, was the only DB not to give up on the guy who made the circus catch or he walks into the EZ) - they give it to the QB. Just because. The QB should start w a handicap. Did Von Miller get it because Peyton was so descrepid in that game they couldn’t justify it? It’s rare. And now, too often, a QB who plays a mediocre game by today’s QB standards wins the award. Brady last year? No. You give it to someone on that defense. Or the whole defense IDC. You kept the highest scoring offense this side of Uranus to 0 TDs - which I don’t think ever had happened to Mahomes. I have to turn it off when they give it out to someone who just showed up and didn’t have to do much. Looking at you, Tom “torn MCL” Brady.

That's going to be his problem, - LOL

He may really be the GOAT - haha

Back
Top Bottom