Could Brady Miss Dolphins/Bucs Game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Brady Miss Dolphins/Bucs Game?

I think this is a BS story. I’m sure most veterans have a “knee that has been bothering them since so and so date”. He probably thought it was scar tissue or whatever other thing that athletes just accept as pain they have to deal with. And finally asked his Dr if there was anything they could do about it. I don’t think it was malicious and I don’t think it was cheating. It just turned out that it was probably more serious than he thought.

What a jackass. I hope they get fined and lose picks (if they knew). Sheesh can you play on a torn MCL all year? It’s not as if he’s an athletic freak + he’s old by NFL standards. I’m curious how he managed that. Could it have been torn but not completely torn if that makes any sense?
MCL yes…ACL no!

I think this is a BS story. I’m sure most veterans have a “knee that has been bothering them since so and so date”. He probably thought it was scar tissue or whatever other thing that athletes just accept as pain they have to deal with. And finally asked his Dr if there was anything they could do about it. I don’t think it was malicious and I don’t think it was cheating. It just turned out that it was probably more serious than he thought.

Maybe. The good (bad?) news is when did he report the problem and when did drs identify it? Both those are recorded somewhere . . . unless the medical staff covered it up which is an even bigger scandle

According to a source, if Tom is not suspended the week of The Dolphins at Bucs, he is still probably going to have a knee injury that week, so odds are strong he will not be able to play.

The Source was quoted (she asked to not be identified) "That cheating #%#@ will probably not reach the Stadium, let alone play if he's not suspended".

The source would not tell us how she was so sure he would have a knee injury if not suspended.

1510119590318_Tonya-Margot-Robbie-2.jpg

Finally, a rational observation.

Training camp can not get here soon enough!

There's a lot of missing information with regards to this story that i haven't seen anyone report yet.

Depending on the grade of the tear it's possible he didn't know it was torn and could of thought it was just a nagging knee issue he could deal with after the season. The thing that makes me question it though is he had to have had it looked at after his final season in NE and had some idea what he was dealing with at the time.

I doubt the NFL suspends him, especially with this possibly being his farewell tour. I'm of the opinion he's going to play two more seasons.

What a jackass. I hope they get fined and lose picks (if they knew). Sheesh can you play on a torn MCL all year? It’s not as if he’s an athletic freak + he’s old by NFL standards. I’m curious how he managed that. Could it have been torn but not completely torn if that makes any sense?
Makes perfect sense. I torn MCL you have many levels of severity. I'm guessing his was a mild case. But, one wrong tackle could sever it.

Brady isn’t missing a game this coming season. The scary thing is that he has a full off-season this year and will have everyone on the his routine. We are not winning this game. I just hope we don’t get embarrassed. However, I do plan on buying tickets, I don’t give a damn how much they cost.

Brady won the Superbowl. The injury obviously didn't hurt the Bucs to punish the Pats/Brady. Nonstory imo.

Rivers played on a shredded knee. NFL doesn't get into player injuries except concussions because of the lawsuit.

Back
Top Bottom