Could Brady Miss Dolphins/Bucs Game? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Brady Miss Dolphins/Bucs Game?

How could so I wonder if Brady never told Tampa about this injury he got with New England? Lol if he does get suspended it’ll probably be 4 games max and of course he’ll come back for his first game vs Miami.
I hope so I’m going to that game lol

He should re-injure it
1st time in a decade passes traveled more than 6yds from the line of scrimmage

The league will do anything possible to keep Brady on the field. He would have to shoot someone on the field or have tweeted something mildly race related 15 years ago to get a suspension.
No, I think even those rules don't apply to Captain Avocado lol. I hope he makes the game so Phillips and Ogbah can do their JT impression and hit him so hard avocados roll out of him.

All I see from that article is that teams have to disclose if they know. Does it say a player has to disclose it to his team?

I bet Brady doesn't want to play against us. All things considered, we've been a nightmare for that guy during his career.

That team is loaded and he has pretty good protection. Not to mention if we don’t retain Howard’s services it’s going to be a nightmare slowing them down.

One defense they have a nice group in the secondary coach by non other than one of our former coaches.

That team is loaded and he has pretty good protection. Not to mention if we don’t retain Howard’s services it’s going to be a nightmare slowing them down.

One defense they have a nice group in the secondary coach by non other than one of our former coaches.
I feel ya, trust me. Still feel like we match up well against that guy. Pressure him, or die trying.

I disagree.

Our defense is not a one trick pony.

This bit of information seems to elude many "X" fanatics.

That's their loss - how's that for a "double meaning" with me being right both ways - LOL

Even with X, Tampa offense is going to be tough to cover for Miami. Weapons all over the field.

True, but isn't the converse also true - We now have weapons all over the field.

The question is basically balance; we will score more points or will they?

I remember Cutler beating Brady on an iffy Dolphins team, so there is always an opportunity if we can take advantage of it.

What will you be saying at the end of the year if we have somewhere between an 11-6 and 16-1 record?

Hopefully it will be at least - "Hmm, better then I expected".

True, but isn't the converse also true - We now have weapons all over the field.

The question is basically balance; we will score more points or will they?

I remember Cutler beating Brady on an iffy Dolphins team, so there is always an opportunity if we can take advantage of it.

What will you be saying at the end of the year if we have somewhere between an 11-6 and 16-1 record?

Hopefully it will be at least - "Hmm, better then I expected".
Ray rumor has it you operated an mcl blinded by a flare with chop sticks and toothpicks back in nam.

Can't they see a tear in the MCL during a physical? Your knee should be very tight. I've had many minor tears in just about every ligament possible and you def should see it if you start moving that knee around.

Back
Top Bottom