Could D Smith go #2 overall? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could D Smith go #2 overall?

Jets should draft Sewell. With Sewell and Becton some QB will be eating sandwiches while surveying the defense looking for an open WR. Who knows this could even make Darnold look good.

So could any QB.

What a luxury.

Lol at using his injury in the national championship game as "see look hes not going to stay healthy in the pros."

Yeah his frame is a concern no doubt but he dislocated his finger. Lol 6'4" 230lb guys can dislocate their fingers. I mean are we really going to run with that narrative.

I didnt watch him his whole tenure at Alabama do idk how many games hes missed due to injury but let's not use this particular injury to fit your narrative.

Lol at using his injury in the national championship game as "see look hes not going to stay healthy in the pros."

Yeah his frame is a concern no doubt but he dislocated his finger. Lol 6'4" 230lb guys can dislocate their fingers. I mean are we really going to run with that narrative.

I didnt watch him his whole tenure at Alabama do idk how many games hes missed due to injury but let's not use this particular injury to fit your narrative.
None...he missed none in four years....2 dropped passes all this year...two!!

Jets have won 4.6 games a year over the last 5 seasons I don't think a WR helps them

if all he did was dislocate his finger he shouldn’t have come out of the game for good or stayed in that tent that long. They pop them things back in place tape em up if need be and back in you go.

id have to think it was more than that at least

WIth the Jets officiallying hiring Saleh now i find it almost impossible their very first pick in the draft @2 is a receiver. A trade down is very likely if they decide to keep Darnold. But why in the world would you tie yourself to him if you're the new coach coming in? Get yourself you're own QB and extend your coaching life.

I'd add Parsons after QB is a much more realistic pick too with the new defensive minded HC.

WIth the Jets officiallying hiring Saleh now i find it almost impossible their very first pick in the draft @2 is a receiver. A trade down is very likely if they decide to keep Darnold. But why in the world would you tie yourself to him if you're the new coach coming in? Get yourself you're own QB and extend your coaching life.

I'd add Parsons after QB is a much more realistic pick too with the new defensive minded HC.
They try to trade him draft night if the new hc doesn't want him, If that happens it's a qb at 2.

If the Jets pick Smith then the Dolphins will have to seriously consider drafting Chase at 3. Chase won’t get past the eagles imo.

if all he did was dislocate his finger he shouldn’t have come out of the game for good or stayed in that tent that long. They pop them things back in place tape em up if need be and back in you go.

id have to think it was more than that at least
You might be right. It could be a worse injury. I was more trying to say I've seen a few people in this thread and others use this particular injury to say "see hes not going to hold up in the pros." Anybody could get a hand injury. I don't care how slight or big someone is. It's a hand injury....

Another poster pointed out that he hasn't missed a game due to injury in 4 years. I didnt fact check that but I just think the concern for injury in the pros is being overblown.

Back
Top Bottom