Could Dolphins' Bobby Mccain And Minkah Fitzpatrick Be Trading Places?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by DKphin, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Sarnics13

Sarnics13 Mad Dog bites! Finheaven VIP

My post represented a "vehement" support to you? Someone is a bit sensitive. Search my post history if you like to see how much vehement support I've given since he left the team. I supported him vehemently when he was my teams QB.

2. fansinceGWilson

fansinceGWilson FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

It needs no documentation to say a number of NFL scout/coaches and some evaluators know as much or more than the 'expert posters here, if only because they have more info. And it is often they're wrong. I will grant you the experts here "have a more educated opinion," but that in no way means the rest of posters should default to those FH 'experts.' And, for the record, those claiming to be 'better educated' can come across as "condemning" those who are seen as less educated. FWIW, I agree with you frequently, but the defense of 'more educated' ignores decades of wrong guesses. And, for the record, I have great respect for the opinions of those who do the research.

But, to topic, I hope Minkah plays FS, but I'll defer to Flores. It's his job on the line and he sees those two in practice every play. Still, Minkah needs to be on the field EVERY down.

mwestberry likes this.
  3. Ren

Ren Rookie

What the hell happened to this thread? All ya'll walking around with your e-penises in one hand, measuring stick in the other, wagging your meat at each other.

Put them away. No one's impressed but your mother.

lurking likes this.
  4. Etuoo33

Etuoo33 Seasoned Veteran

You can sure tell it's the off season...