Could Dolphins' Bobby Mccain And Minkah Fitzpatrick Be Trading Places? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Dolphins' Bobby Mccain And Minkah Fitzpatrick Be Trading Places?

IMO, there’s far too many that believe they know a lot more than they actually do. LMFAO at all the armchairs that staunchly believe they know exactly where each and every player should be playing in someone elses system. And who should and shouldn’t have been drafted.

Those someone else’s actually have a very high paying job in the NFL while the armchairs continue to post on websites all while having a 9-5 doing something else completely. Yet they know exactly how to run and scheme a professional team. Sure thing!

Sorry, but some of the attitudes and egos around here are laughably out of control.

IMO, there’s far too many that believe they know a lot more than they actually do. LMFAO at all the armchairs that staunchly believe they know exactly where each and every player should be playing in someone elses system. And who should and shouldn’t have been drafted.

Those someone else’s actually have a very high paying job in the NFL while the armchairs continue to post on websites all while having a 9-5 doing something else completely. Yet they know exactly how to run and scheme a professional team. Sure thing!

Sorry, but some of the attitudes and egos around here are laughably out of control.

Apparently you don't even realize what you just posted. You may have just posted the most arrogant condescending piece of trash in the history of this site; all the while accusing others of arrogance in a supremely snide way.

Comments have been made in accordance with what you will see on most forums any day of the week. If your not into it........go find something else to do with your time.

There is nothing more putrid than listening to some pompous azzer accusing others of being egotistical.

IMO there are too many fans of this team happy with the mediocrity that has plagued this team for 2 decades.

If you arent seeing that there is something wrong with this team after they have the worst defense in football then you arent processing the game or progress of this team... you are merely just watching.

For some of us with a passion for the Dolphins, and football, we have been saying this team has needed help for a long time.

Like when most of us knew Ryan Tannehill wasnt the answer a long time ago... Where are all the RT supporters now that shamed us when we were right? Like when we were shitting on Gase during the season for only throwing bubbles screens on 3rd and 1's calling for him and Burke to be fired.

A lot of us on here know what the **** we are talking about and have a passion for this. Dont mistake your own mediocre fandom for the comitment others have made to this team.

I have watched this team day in and day out since I was a child. The Miami Dolphins are one of my expertertise in life. Lol.

Last edited:
Minkah on the other hand is a stud, great pick. Playing the slot in the middle of the field around the line of scrimmage is one of the most difficult in the game and he was awesome at it. Can't wait to see the creativity in the new defense with him.

Minkah is a ball hawk and should be playing FS......No questions asked.

I'm tired of the Fins playing talented players in multiple positions and preventing them from mastering one.

IMO there are too many fans of this team happy with the mediocrity that has plagued this team for 2 decades.

If you arent seeing that there is something wrong with this team after they have the worst defense in football then you arent processing the game or progress of this team... you are merely just watching.

For some of us with a passion for the Dolphins, and football, we have been saying this team has needed help for a long time.

Like when most of us knew Ryan Tannehill wasnt the answer a long time ago... Where are all the RT supporters now that shamed us when we were right? Like when we were ****ting on Gase during the season for only throwing bubbles screens on 3rd and 1's calling for him and Burke to be fired.

A lot of us on here know what the **** we are talking about and have a passion for this. Dont mistake your own mediocre fandom for the comitment others have made to this team.

I have watched this team day in and day out since I was a child. The Miami Dolphins are one of my expertertise in life. Lol.

I've checked the weather daily for the last 20+ years.... Doesn't make me a meteorologist

True but did you watch the weather? And track the wind patterns? And project future prognostications while taking consideration weather patterns of the past? That is because like with all things in life, it depends on how much time and dedication you put it into something.

Its like voting. Some people educate themselves on the topic and do research and vote by being as informed as possible. Some people just go and vote blindly... And some dont even vote. But just because you vote blindly doesnt mean everyone's opinion is as worthless as yours. Understand what I am saying? In this case you are the blind voter... You are a Dolphins fan and you have a right to your opinion but no one should let it hold any weight because you are so utterly clueless in what you are opining.

Meanwhile someone who has watched the games, followed the practices, followed every move during the offseason, studied college prospects, watched game film over and over, will have a more educated opinion on this subject than those merely watching the weather so to speak. Which is my point, some of you guys are just watching the weather, and some of us outside in our back yard trying gauge the barometric pressure. We might not be a meteorologist but we surely know more than those at home watching the wearher channel in the morning.

Dont confuse what I said. I didnt say every fan on this site is an expert. I said SOME of us on this site, and some fans not on this site, are experts on this topic.

If there was any validity to your analogy there would be no difference between a poster like see CK and a poster like Largo.

Last edited:

Like when most of us knew Ryan Tannehill wasnt the answer a long time ago... Where are all the RT supporters now that shamed us when we were right? Like when we were ****ting on Gase during the season for only throwing bubbles screens on 3rd and 1's calling for him and Burke to be fired.

Well I for one am right here. This always cracks me up. Getting traded now means that said player proved your view of him as correct? So what will happen if he leads the Titans to the playoffs? You going to still be available as you expect the so called supporters to be now?

Well I for one am right here. This always cracks me up. Getting traded now means that said player proved your view of him as correct? So what will happen if he leads the Titans to the playoffs? You going to still be available as you expect the so called supporters to be now?

I have no idea what your post even meant but you proved my point. You are still vehemently supporting Ryan Tannehill. Dude could retire today and you wpuld still say he would have made the hall of fame with a good oline. Some of you people are a lost cause. Yeah I will be here when he fails and I will say "I told you so."

I will be available.

If you think this you have zero clue about Minkah’s game. He’s best when he’s around the line of scrimmage, and jones is a SS not free
Yeah I know plenty about his game, thanks. And no **** Jones is a SS, which is why I said shift McDonald to SS when Jones is gone, seeing as how we have two ****ing SS’s with one playing FS. Read the post next time.

True but did you watch the weather? And track the wind patterns? And project future prognostications while taking consideration weather patterns of the past? That is because like with all things in life, it depends on how much time and dedication you put it into something.

Its like voting. Some people educate themselves on the topic and do research and vote by being as informed as possible. Some people just go and vote blindly... And some dont even vote. But just because you vote blindly doesnt mean everyone's opinion is as worthless as yours. Understand what I am saying? In this case you are the blind voter... You are a Dolphins fan and you have a right to your opinion but no one should let it hold any weight because you are so utterly clueless in what you are opining.

Meanwhile someone who has watched the games, followed the practices, followed every move during the offseason, studied college prospects, watched game film over and over, will have a more educated opinion on this subject than those merely watching the weather so to speak. Which is my point, some of you guys are just watching the weather, and some of us outside in our back yard trying gauge the barometric pressure. We might not be a meteorologist but we surely know more than those at home watching the wearher channel in the morning.

Dont confuse what I said. I didnt say every fan on this site is an expert. I said SOME of us on this site, and some fans not on this site, are experts on this topic.

If there was any validity to your analogy there would be no difference between a poster like see CK and a poster like Largo.

That's a whole lot of typing to say "Your opinion is worthless bc it doesn't align with mine". Then talk about members who I've seen be dead wrong just as much if not more than they have been right. The mind of a message board know-it-all I will never understand, but hey it's 2019 and we've got men claiming to be women so if you feel like "identifying" as a message board GM... Go nuts!!!

That's a whole lot of typing to say "Your opinion is worthless bc it doesn't align with mine". Then talk about members who I've seen be dead wrong just as much if not more than they have been right. The mind of a message board know-it-all I will never understand, but hey it's 2019 and we've got men claiming to be women so if you feel like "identifying" as a message board GM... Go nuts!!!
No one is perfect. It takes conviction to put your thoughts out there for all to criticize. Opinions like this is part of why this site loses the best posters. Just because someone is wrong is no reason to rub their face in it.

If you disagree, then that’s fine. But if you condemn people for posting their thoughts and opinions, you push away the current posters and convince the future posters that it is not worth it. Don’t comment out of hate, but instead to educate or discuss other ways of thinking about subjects.

Back
Top Bottom