Could Fins go heavy on D early? | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Fins go heavy on D early?

If Miami goes Parsons at #6, who do you think is the target at #18? I think that's a little early for Elijah Moore, but that would be a nice start to the draft .
I believe Grier may trade down a bit. Too many question marks surround some of those pass rushers. Although I can see Najee Harris being the pick, due to the potential of both Pittsburgh and Buffalo taking him.

But if a guy like Horn happens to fall and is sitting there, I'd suspect Miami runs the card up for him.

Every year, including when, Wilkins was picked there has been rumored trade options Grier passed on. And with a bit of a gap in Miami's selections from round three to five, there could be potential for deals to aquire some additional picks. I say this because, once again, I think several of those kids at senior bowl week, apparently made positive impressions and may be mid round targets. JMO .

I believe Grier may trade down a bit. Too many question marks surround some of those pass rushers. Although I can see Najee Harris being the pick, due to the potential of both Pittsburgh and Buffalo taking him.

But if a guy like Horn happens to fall and is sitting there, I'd suspect Miami runs the card up for him.

Every year, including when, Wilkins was picked there has been rumored trade options Grier passed on. And with a bit of a gap in Miami's selections from round three to five, there could be potential for deals to aquire some additional picks. I say this because, once again, I think several of those kids at senior bowl week, apparently made positive impressions and may be mid round targets. JMO .
I could see a trade down at #18.

Parsons would add quite a bit to the defense and could rush the passer. He very well could become the Dolphins best defensive player pretty quickly.

But if Miami goes in that direction at #6, I'd hope for offense with those other top 50 picks.

I agree Fuller gives the team some draft flexibility, but I'd still target an upgrade in the slot like Toney, or Elijah Moore early.

Maybe running back or center at #36.

I could see a trade down at #18.

Parsons would add quite a bit to the defense and could rush the passer. He very well could become the Dolphins best defensive player pretty quickly.

But if Miami goes in that direction at #6, I'd hope for offense with those other top 50 picks.

I agree Fuller gives the team some draft flexibility, but I'd still target an upgrade in the slot like Toney, or Elijah Moore early.

Maybe running back or center at #36.
Whichever way they go, I wouldn't complain. Because they need help on both sides of the ball. A reciever who separates is the consensus; then again it could be someone on defense who's a prime player.

Whichever way they go, I wouldn't complain. Because they need help on both sides of the ball. A reciever who separates is the consensus; then again it could be someone on defense who's a prime player.
There really isn't a young star on defense. Some good players and a nice scheme. In other words, Miami could use someone like Parsons.

But I still believe the team needs to load up on offense to give Tua a real chance to succeed.

If Grier followed up Parsons with Elijah Moore, Harris and Humphreys, or something close, that sounds like a win to me.

Back
Top Bottom