Could Ginn Improve? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Ginn Improve?

Change the routes he run, he need to run deep curls in and Post patterns. all they have him running is sideline pattterns and fly patterns. The sideline is a defender to him.

he had single coverage plenty

Not as much as you may think, and he is also one of the few receivers to give Revis some trouble everytime he plays the Jets. He had a very bad season last year, but the guy does have talent, and more value then people think.

Whether he can become a better receiver will be up to him, not only is he not physical, but he seems to be more and more of a shell shocked (afraid of the big hit) receiver, if he can come out of that, his hands are not as bad as last year, and with his speed, he can become a quality receiver.

I definitely think Ginn will improve as almost all WRs do in their 3rd year. The 3rd season for WR's is pretty much when they come into their own and grasp the complexities and nuances of their position. I mean after a 56 catch almost 800 yard season there's no way the #9 overall pick in the draft will digress and plus if......Oh wait.....whats that?....less than 40 catches only 454 yards, 1TD in his 3rd season and he consistently ran out of bounds like a lil' pansy and dropped balls in critical situations......:pop:....hmmph, nevermind, ****'em. Ginn sucks.

Not as much as you may think, and he is also one of the few receivers to give Revis some trouble everytime he plays the Jets. He had a very bad season last year, but the guy does have talent, and more value then people think.

Whether he can become a better receiver will be up to him, not only is he not physical, but he seems to be more and more of a shell shocked (afraid of the big hit) receiver, if he can come out of that, his hands are not as bad as last year, and with his speed, he can become a quality receiver.

potential? not value...value comes with production and he has very little of both.

Change the routes he run, he need to run deep curls in and Post patterns. all they have him running is sideline pattterns and fly patterns. The sideline is a defender to him.

:confused: The sideline is Ginn's best friend :lol:

Ginn continues to improve each season. I do not have a cyrstal all to predict if or when he will platue. For all the knocks I hear on him, and they are mostly valid criticisms. He seems to work on correcting them. He was not the best choice we could of made in the draft for sure but I would say he is not a bust yet. BTW, part not all, part of his slow progress can be attributed to not having a QB who throws accurate long balls consistently.

Ginn will be here as long as we do not have a better reciever to replace him with unless a great value trade opprotunity comes up that involves him. Which is something that can be said about any player. I do understand everyones frustration with him. I know my opinion of him changes at least 4-5 times every season. He is starting to remind me of Chris Chambers. Just when you think he is picking things up he takes a step backwards and when you think all hope is lost on him. He shows up and surprises you. At this point he is just another huge question mark for this organazation.

This season has showed me that we still have a lot of growing to do as a team and we are still pretty far away from being a top contender team. We are rebuilding and for the moment I believe Ginn is part of the plan.

BTW, part not all, part of his slow progress can be attributed to not having a QB who throws accurate long balls consistently.

:bobdole: not this again

First it was Penningtons arm was too weak for Ginns style of play. Then Ginn had the dropsies cuz Henne threw too hard. I mean its laughable. You put Desean Jackson in a dolphins uniform and he will be doing the same stuff he does in Philly. Its not the QB with the problem, its the receiver.

he'll improve. he can't really get any worse. I was so disappointed this season because of all the hype that was being said about him in the offseason. Coaches and players said he is going to have a monster season and he's making huge strides. And when all is said and done.... it looks as if he got worse. He has the talent... that's not the issue. He needs to stop playing scared. Question is can he do that???

we're Dolphins fans... we're use to "waiting and seeing" game.

Ginn continues to improve each season. .

:confused: WHAT?

From his 2nd to 3rd season he caught 18 less passes, had 336 less yards and had receiving 1 TD, ONE!. Wheres the improvement at the WR position??????

Ginn will never be a number one WR but he can be a very good 2 or 3. Ginn will be on the team next yr IMO.

It's too soon to tell. It takes 6 years for nfl receivers to develop. lol

Back
Top Bottom