Could Ginn Improve? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Ginn Improve?

Well are coaches did win state lol naw man of course phins have better coaching... All im saying is ginn can sure his hands up you act like he cant at all...

Well are coaches did win state lol naw man of course phins have better coaching... All im saying is ginn can sure his hands up you act like he cant at all...

You are right, I have no confidence in Ginn. Can't wait until he is off the team honestly.

Unless you can get your coaches down.....llol

Haha I dont like Ginn at all either I cant stand him but he does bring speed which if we get a Anquan or Marshall with him he can spread the field and also I think he will do good as a number 2 or 3 reciever cause it will leave him to single coverage most the time and if he can out run the man across from him and actually catch the ball he would be great to keep...

Could he???? Yes. Will he???? who knows. With a legit number 1 to take the pressure off of him, he might blossom. We could take advantage of his true asset..Speed. And with the media focusing on the performance of whoever we bring in maybe he would feel less pressure. If we dont address it, he will continue to be under the microscope and he will continue to wilt

Ginn needs a system that will place him in a position to be successful and he needs to improve his catching and route ability. AS such he is not a #1 receiver. It's a tall order for Ginn to become successful and Ginn's proponents should relalize that.

One way he could be successful is in a role that DeSean jackson plays next to Maclin and others. First he needs a good route running number #1 receiver on his side of the line, so that there are two receivers--one to take away defenders, and then Ginn can beat the confused DBs. But if you count on Ginn excelling in his role as a lone player on the left, it's a pipe dream. The same is true of all of our receivers, although HArtline has shown great promise to be a very solid #2.

hartline and cam are two great route runners. and ginn has had 3 full seasons in the nfl to learn how to run routes...

Ginn needs a system that will place him in a position to be successful and he needs to improve his catching and route ability. AS such he is not a #1 receiver. It's a tall order for Ginn to become successful and Ginn's proponents should relalize that.

One way he could be successful is in a role that DeSean jackson plays next to Maclin and others. First he needs a good route running number #1 receiver on his side of the line, so that there are two receivers--one to take away defenders, and then Ginn can beat the confused DBs. But if you count on Ginn excelling in his role as a lone player on the left, it's a pipe dream. The same is true of all of our receivers, although HArtline has shown great promise to be a very solid #2.

Another excuse in what is already a LONG list of excuses for a 90 lbs when soaking wet weakling who sucks as a WR and is an average KR.

DeSean Jackson is Philly's #1 WR.

I think Ginn has all the physical tools to be a number one receiver. There are a lot of questions abouthis route running, but he frequently gets open even with safety help coming from over the top. There are no other deep threats (Hartline can be surprising).

I think he needs some life changing moment that hits him like a brick that will change him mentally, because right now he does have the mental makeup of a #1 WR or even an NFL player.

Bess had a v. good yer last year. I believe he was struggling early in the year. I think the light (focus) went on for him when he started muffing the occasional punt. He focused and turned his game around. I dont see that make-up in Ginn and do not how he can get mentally tougher and more focused.

I can't believe how many people mispell TED's last name. It's not Ginn, his name is Gina!!!! She is what she is, and will not improve. Well maybe her falling down time before a hit might get better or she will set new records getting out of bounds.

All I keep hearing about is his speed as a reason of why we should keep him. What good is speed if he doesn't have the ball?

He would be a true first round pick in the Professional Tag League. Yer it!

Back
Top Bottom