Could Ginn Improve? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Ginn Improve?

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I do not think that he will improve enough. I think he'll be history. You?

Is it focus, nerves, what. He has the talent (maybe), but he overcome his performance. What is his more glaring problem on the field. His butterfingers - that's my answer. Separation from the defender, maybe. What?

Let's narrow it down.

yea i think he can improve if he gets over his fear of getting hit. if he can do that then yes i think he can improve everytime he drops a pass is mostly because he is affraid to get hit and is trying to get out of the way of the defender

yea i think he can improve if he gets over his fear of getting hit. if he can do that then yes i think he can improve everytime he drops a pass is mostly because he is affraid to get hit and is trying to get out of the way of the defender

I agree...but...is that all? Are there more issues?

Is it focus, nerves, what. He has the talent (maybe), but he overcome his performance. What is his more glaring problem on the field. His butterfingers - that's my answer. Separation from the defender, maybe. What?

Let's narrow it down.
i dont think it is separation i think he could get separation from some of the top CBs in the nfl. IMO it is him being affraid of getting hit

Let's narrow it down.

Almost everybody in the NFL has talent. Its what u do with it that counts

Almost everybody in the NFL has talent. Its what u do with it that counts
not almost you have to have talent to get in the NFL its just weather you are willing to work for it when you get in the Nfl

So if it's just a mental thing then it can easily be resolved. How does one overcome fear? By simply facing it - toughing it out? I'll be wise for him to bulk up some more.

This year was extremely bad.
The year before was a solid year with Chad P.
He made a lot of big plays and helped the team.
I personally do not think he is as bad as he was last year.

Is this upcoming season a make-or-break year for Ginn? Maybe I am speaking too soon.

So if it's just a mental thing then it can easily be resolved. How does one overcome fear? By simply facing it - toughing it out? I'll be wise for him to bulk up some more.
IDK how you can overcome a fear like that i never had any problems with those types of fears when i was playing football in school

Is this upcoming season a make-or-break year for Ginn? Maybe I am speaking too soon.
for him being a dolphin no question if he doesnt step up this year he will be gone i really hope he can though i am a fan of Ginn. i was upset when we drafted him just because Quinn was still on the board but if you go back and look i was in favor of drafting him if Quinn would have been gone. i am hoping he steps up this year and becomes a very good #2 WR for us behind Dez Bryant

Ginn won't ever be a number one.. he will always be the "maybe next year" guy.. I think he will hit 1000 yards a few times in the nfl, just because of his speed. but I don't think it will be with the dolphins. maybe a team with more of a spread offense.. sort of like the saints

Back
Top Bottom