could mcmichael be the next shannon sharpe? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

could mcmichael be the next shannon sharpe?

dirtywhiteboy

the future
Reaction score
looks pretty similar, style and size wise, and under norv...who knows? thoughts?

oh yeah, i love this:bling:

He does look good, I can't believe he fell to the 4th round!! I gotta give props to the Phins for spotting this guy. I guess everyone else was to obsesed with Shockey and Graham.

Down boys. He only had one catch. Lets make sure he can even start for "a" team before we get into Shannon Sharpe comparisons.

Sharpe is a cheerleader! All he does is Talk! If you were watching the ads at half time when Ray Lewis poped up and start to talk some smack and a bunch of another players pop of (And Zack Thomas) and then Sharpe talking smack to a player with the voice of a cheerleader and as fast a train... The next Sharpe WITHOUT the voice and the cheerleaderness!

If he turns out to be HALF the player Shannon Sharpe is, we'll have our best TE in years. Sharpe brings it everygame, and is very productive. Maybe the best part about Sharpe tho is his longevity and durability. Hopefully McMichael will come close to Sharpe in all aspects of his career.

Sharpe is hilarious, I love it when he steps to the mic and disses people. I laugh my ass off, we need more talkers in sports, NOT less.

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
Sharpe i hilarious, I love it when he steps to the mic and disses people. I laugh my ass off, we need more talkers in sports, NOT less.

i agree, but they have to back it up! everyone that disses him for dissing others seems to over look the fact that he is a HUGE part to his offense(which i hope mcmichael will be) and he backs up every time he disses!

now, let's not get in a dissing match over this
:monkey: anti dissers

:lol:

Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy

i agree, but they have to back it up! everyone that disses him for dissing others seems to over look the fact that he is a HUGE part to his offense(which i hope mcmichael will be) and he backs up every time he disses!

now, let's not get in a dissing match over this
:monkey: anti dissers

:lol:
Nobody over looks the fact that hes a very good TE. He is and everybody knows that, but hes also an a**.

(On Dan Marino)“I don’t want to talk about losers right now let’s talk about me.â€Â

Most of his comments aren't "backed up". As Bush once said, Hes a major league a**hole.

McMichael maed one catch last night. Baker was much more impressive and may not make the team.

I am not sold on the guy. The flipping play? He jumped and got knocked down. So what?

I think he'll be good...just come on with the as good as Sharpe and forget about Shockey comments.

Shockey was much more impressive in his game for sure.

McMicheal just looks like a stud, but I would sooner compare him to Farrell Edmunds than Sh. Sharpe - unless he had bad fat mouth ;)

Originally posted by Phinstd
McMichael maed one catch last night. Baker was much more impressive and may not make the team.

I am not sold on the guy. The flipping play? He jumped and got knocked down. So what?

I think he'll be good...just come on with the as good as Sharpe and forget about Shockey comments.

Shockey was much more impressive in his game for sure.

I think the Sharpe comments shouldn't be made, at least not yet. If he starts doing what CC did during the second half of last season, then we should start making comparisons.

Originally posted by dolphan39
McMicheal just looks like a stud, but I would sooner compare him to Farrell Edmunds than Sh. Sharpe - unless he had bad fat mouth ;)

But if he keeps jumping over people like that after the catch..he won't be anything but mouth...because he will be on the sidelines telling everyone what he could have done but injuried..those kinds of runs gets you hurt..I was glad he came out of it without a scatch..

Back
Top Bottom