Could RGIII fall to us at 8/9? theres a possibility | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could RGIII fall to us at 8/9? theres a possibility

jimlerario

Active Roster
Reaction score
The only teams in front of us searching for a new qb would be Cleveland and Washington.
Cleveland has a lot of holes to fill and may not want to give up on Mccoy just yet, so they go in a different direction.
if we dont get Manning/Flynn, ill bet money that one of them will go to washington, or even campbell may end up there.
Cleveland could even find another qb in free agency to compete with Mccoy.
As long as no other teams such as seattle or Kansas city decide not to trade up, RGIII is good as ours!

there is 0 chance and this is a draft thread.

No way RG3 falls to 8 or 9....there are more than two teams that are looking at a QB.

strangers things have happened. the only thing that would surprise me in this draft is if the colts dont take andrew luck

No way RG3 falls to 8 or 9....there are more than two teams that are looking at a QB.
What other teams are looking for a QB? the only teams drafting before us i see drafting RGIII would be Cleveland and washington.

What other teams are looking for a QB? the only teams drafting before us i see drafting RGIII would be Cleveland and washington.

But there could be other teams looking to trade up in front of Miami to get him like Seattle or Arizona.

If Cleveland passes on him, I could see Washington drafting Tannehill over Griffin. Everyone would likely make a mockery of the Redskins if Shanahan took Tannehill over Griffin, but it would also be the right decision in the long run imo.

We just hired a new head coach and OC who are both total west coast offense philosophy guys. I don't see them bringing in a mobile, athelete type QB and completely discarding what they are all about.

Jacksonville....I haven't seen anything in Gabbert that tells me he is any good. I also think Seattle would try to move up if RG3 starts to fall.

Anything is possible, but very doubtful, someone is going to try and move up for RJ3, and it will not be Miami, so Miami is not going to have any chance of getting him.

He'll fall into our laps at 8/9 and we'll pick....Ted Ginn Jr. again....lol. I wanted to throw my TV out the window after that pick.

Back
Top Bottom