Could the Dolphins do a trade now for a slot WR? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could the Dolphins do a trade now for a slot WR?

Preston Williams would have to not look tbe part in practice for me to consider doing anything. If I got a 1b and a 2a at wr I don’t need to do much else other than fill in. And I might have more than that with williams and dvp.

I’d think maybe the navy kid and/or isiah ford benefit from this most. I could see similar replacement rolls with both. Ford seems like the obvious benefactor here

As soon as the opt out period ends at 4:01 tomorrow afternoon, I'm sure a trade will be discussed. Question is for who. Landry isn't an option I wouldn't think. OBJ came there to play with Landry and he's Baker's key guy (even though he's not a true #1).

As soon as the opt out period ends at 4:01 tomorrow afternoon, I'm sure a trade will be discussed. Question is for who. Landry isn't an option I wouldn't think. OBJ came there to play with Landry and he's Baker's key guy (even though he's not a true #1).
think outside the box...maybe OJ Howard or Njoku raises from the trade talk again. C'mon man

They could add another tight end to offset with flex play. But that roles probably gesickis. Might see him as the offset in terms of vs lbs and safeties from tight sets.

They got options. And they can scheme production too for either a hurns or a Wilson role ask.

Get Landry back.

He was one of my favorite players the last 20 years. There were games, when we were terrible and losing, where he looked like the only guy on the field who wanted to win. Would love to see him back...on a more reasonable contract than what the Browns gave him.

think outside the box...maybe OJ Howard or Njoku raises from the trade talk again. C'mon man
After talking with Browns new staff, Njoku isnt seeking a trade any longer. Also hes a TE, we already have a TE we can run in the slot. TBH I rather give one of these younger guys a chance this season, if they can pick up the offense, which is said to be a lot easier than O'Sheas offense.

Back
Top Bottom