Could the Eagles be new traders? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could the Eagles be new traders?

NorthFloridaFin said:
Philly is not going to let T.O. go anywhere, this story I think was blown out of proportion. T.O. just said he wants, more money, which he deserves. If they trade up anywhere it will be for the first pick San Diego has to draft Travis Johnson, the DT from FSU. After this year they will be in DT limbo with all their free agents.

thats not really true at all...TO has an article in the paper today and he says hes very unhappy that the philly "strong armed" him and "low balled" him because he was in a tough situation after the trade to balt. The eagles never give anyone money, so it's going to be interesting to see what they do, it's also fun watching the fans here get all nervous :rolleyes:

fishypete said:
I guess everyone now knows that there's trouble in paradise...T.O. is already causing problems....and may be one foot out the door. If that happens...and the Eagles also get rid of Freddie Mitchell....I wouldn't doubt them using their picks to trade up to select one of the top receivers, possibly two could be on their shopping list...so don't count Tampa's picks just yet...it will get interesting.

no way we trade with Philly unless:

we have already traded down to the middle of the first round (pick 10 - 15) or they have already traded up to the middle.

for us to from #2 overall to #32 is absolutely ludicrous. it would cost Philly at least 6 picks to do this. yes they have the picks to do it, but even they aren't that stupid.

Back
Top Bottom