Could the Eagles be new traders? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could the Eagles be new traders?

fishypete

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I guess everyone now knows that there's trouble in paradise...T.O. is already causing problems....and may be one foot out the door. If that happens...and the Eagles also get rid of Freddie Mitchell....I wouldn't doubt them using their picks to trade up to select one of the top receivers, possibly two could be on their shopping list...so don't count Tampa's picks just yet...it will get interesting.

Philly is not going to let T.O. go anywhere, this story I think was blown out of proportion. T.O. just said he wants, more money, which he deserves. If they trade up anywhere it will be for the first pick San Diego has to draft Travis Johnson, the DT from FSU. After this year they will be in DT limbo with all their free agents.

Even if Philly wanted to trade up our asking price would be there entire draft pool. If there game I am but I dont see it happening!

i dont want to go down that far.

Whether we pick at #2 or #5, I want a playmaker. A face for the franchise type player.

I want to trade down, to #5 or #7. I don't want to trade with the eagles, cause IMO, to draft well, we'd have to trade back up. Basically, with the eagles, we'd be giving up our first rounder, and trading down to the 2nd round.

I heard smethng about philly possibly being interested to move down but to get one of the big 3 rb's. Philly would have to first trade with a team like the cowboys or chargers and than trade that pick in a deal with miami. Philly has a lot of firepower with the amount of picks they have and something like this could possibly happen... but dont count on it, its still a longshot.

finsnchips said:
i dont want to go down that far.

Whether we pick at #2 or #5, I want a playmaker. A face for the franchise type player.

Dropping down to 5 is like a dream come true. We would add multiple picks and still get one of the top RBs or WRs in the draft. Whether you want us to get a WR like Mike Williams or a RB like Benson at 5 it can happen and we add more picks.

DonShula84 said:
Dropping down to 5 is like a dream come true. We would add multiple picks and still get one of the top RBs or WRs in the draft. Whether you want us to get a WR like Mike Williams or a RB like Benson at 5 it can happen and we add more picks.
I dont think Benson will be there. I see it going like this...

SF - Rodgers
TB - Smith
Cleveland - Edwards
Chicago - Benson...

That would leave us with a choice of MW#1, Benson or Cadillac.

finsnchips said:
I dont think Benson will be there. I see it going like this...

SF - Rodgers
TB - Smith
Cleveland - Edwards
Chicago - Benson...

That would leave us with a choice of MW#1, Benson or Cadillac.

You accidentally put Benson twice. I think if Brown is still there we need to gra him.

yeah sorry... brown, caddie and mw#1 would be available to us...

thats just how i see it going.

if we could go down to #5 and get benson that would be pretty sweet.

I dont think we'll drop down that far, though it would be really, really funny if we suddenly had like 15 draft choices. :lol:

I would be shocked if T.O. leaves the Eagles. I don't see anything happening with the Phins and the Eagles in the draft. At least, at this point I don't.

kingnate85 said:
I would be shocked if T.O. leaves the Eagles. I don't see anything happening with the Phins and the Eagles in the draft. At least, at this point I don't.

It'd be sweet if somehow he left and WE landed him, then we wouldn't have to worry about taking Braylon or MW in the draft and could end this "WR in the 1st" nonsense. Of course, that will NEEVR happen because T.O. won't even leave and IF he does we can't afford him anyway........

Back
Top Bottom