Could this be a blessing in disguise ??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could this be a blessing in disguise ???

BigNugg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Run , Ricky , Run as far away as you can and please don't come back . Thye dolphins will be better off without you . Sure we will have a terrible season THIS year but this could be a blessing in disguise Phin Fans .

For Instance , a bad year almost nails the coffin shut on Wanny's tenure as head coach , There now is enough money to re-sign Wale & Chambers , we should get a pretty decent 1st round pick for a change , and oh yes the best part of it all , guess who is a free agent next year and was the one who had truly wanted to be the guy for dolphins 2 years ago , a guy that spends every free moment in South Florida ? That's right , Edggerin James . A spotless off the field record and a guy that comes to ball every day of the week , don't think he isn't just waiting for this season to end so he can join the Dolphins , so go ahead Ricky , enjoy sittin on the beach somewhere tokin on dubes and re-growing your hair and in 2 years you will be forgotten , just like you wanted .

gives us all some kind of bright side , maybe something to look forward too . thank you for the compliment .

Love that first line! :lol:

I just wish we don't do bad this year...

lol, if wanny goes conservative with Henry or Minor we should get the first pick overall. The upside of this is we get ride of Wanny. So I guess this really can be a blessing in disguise as for your James comment his injuries worry me but if he wants to play for us at a decent salary I would love to sign him in the off season.

hes fully recovered from the knee injury plus i think he would give us a kind of home town deal , he not gonna say it but im sure he is jumin up and down to hear that ricky left

On the other hand Ricky quiting like this on the verge of the season, gives Wannstedt a built in excuse for the year. Maybe even allows him to keep his job should we not meet expectations, whatever they may be now.

You can tell from last that his heart wasn't in the game.He wouldn't figh for yards like he did back in '02 when he was motivated.I rather have someone back there who want to compete and put his all out on the field.

I think Leonard Henry will be a pleasent surprise this offseason.

he suked because there was a lot of 8 in the box ricky had to deal with. the only guy i know that ran well constantly against 8 in the box is c.dillon. he did it for a career.

82YARDotBOMB said:
he suked because there was a lot of 8 in the box ricky had to deal with. the only guy i know that ran well constantly against 8 in the box is c.dillon. he did it for a career.

He faced plenty of 8 man in the box in '02 but he kept fighting and breaking arm tackles.Last year he would just lower his head and go down on first contact.

This is where all our new offensive coaches come together and make our offense more versitile. AJ Feeley steps up sees that he needs to be the man and fire those pigskins down field and might actually have a passing game this season

Back
Top Bottom