Could This Be The Best Group Of Undrafted Fa's In Dolphins History? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could This Be The Best Group Of Undrafted Fa's In Dolphins History?

I think Calhoun could become an average to above average guard. Serviceable. Probably won't have a pretty rookie year, but it's not like every day 2-3-udfa OL are perfect from day 1.

Hard to tell at this time. There one or two front 7 guys that could turn out to be good players for us. The guard? Is he that good or are the other guys just that bad? Hard to tell at this point. We all like Williams of course but best ever......time will tell.

I'd tend to vote "yes" at this point.

***Great job by the FO and staff for sure***

Time will tell.

Little of both. We didnt exactly have great talent. And a lot of the guys we saw as talent font really have a place in the new system (at least defensively). Though offensively it's the same. Gase and crew loved Zack Sterup, he probably wont make the team for Flores

Exactly why I dont the defense is going to be very good this year (Obviously the lack of talent is the MAIN issue). Complete overhaul of scheme. Gonna have squares pegs in round holes. Gonna be ugly.

LB Terrill Hanks, thought we would be talking about him more.

Still could catch on special teams

Caught the eye of some big media talent scouts before draft -

I do think Calhoun is legit as well. Everyone else but Preston aand he. Ehhh

Back
Top Bottom