Could Travis Daniels end up starting? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Travis Daniels end up starting?

Will Daniels start?

• yes

Votes: 44 32.1%
  • no, Howard will

Votes: 77 56.2%
  • no, Edwards will

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • no, someone not currently on the team will

Votes: 9 6.6%

• Total voters
finsnchips said:
I dont care what anyone says in response to this...

the answer has to be YES...

YES, Travis Daniels 'could' start... :D

BTW... I had Madison and Howard projected as starters before Poole's injury... therefore, IMO, we lost our nickel back.

I did as well...

I don't think Travis Daniels will be starting CB for us any time soon unless he takes over due to injuries. I really don't he him starting opposite of Sam Madison this year but I do see him playing maybe some nickel and maybe some Dime and see where he is suited best.

IMO, Travis Daniels does have a chance at starting. Saban's defense is very complicated - designed to play head games with the QB. Saban will need to make sure that the right defensive call is made... and Daniels could be that help on the field. No doubt Daniels has the skill to play the position and hold his own. There were a lot of great players (or so we thought) that could not get on the field at LSU because of the complexity of Saban's defense. In our national championship year, Saban had named his blitz packages after states... then he ran out of states and gave them animal names. If you doubt Daniels, just remember that the player that he beat out to be the starter was Randall "Blue" Gay - who happened to start (albeit injuries related) in the superbowl as a rookie for NE. Dolphin fans will really enjoy watching a Saban defensive team.

He does have a heads up on the defence and knowing his role in the defence. If he doesn't start at the start of the season, and we have a bad start (which I don't anticipate) he will should be put in half way through to see what he can do.

I think Howard will start, if not, my next option would be Ty Law or T-Buck.

Hopefully it wont come to Howard starting...j/k....well sorta.

COULD Travis Daniels start? Sure

COULD Sage Rosenfels start? Sure

COULD Wes Welker take Mare's job? Sure

Will they happen? Prolly not.

Predaphin said:
I think Howard will start, if not, my next option would be Ty Law or T-Buck.
You would take T-Buck, a guy who was horrible as our nickel a few years ago and a guy who was horrible with the Jets last year as your starter opposide of Madison?

Jesus, I would rather develop a rookie and let him give up big plays than watch T-Buck give up the same big plays and no one gain any experience.

I believe Travis Daniels will end up starting just because he knows the defensive system

Back
Top Bottom