Could Tua's insertion resurrect Jordan Howard's career | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Tua's insertion resurrect Jordan Howard's career

Wasn't a fan of the signing, and still not a fan of the player.

At least Drake on a rookie deal could justify his piss poor numbers.

giphy.gif

It is pretty crazy how a pretty big FA signing in Jordan Howard has led to absolutely nothing. Howard has been one of the best all purpose backs in the league the last few years. Fitz ran a more conventional offense, if Tua does come in and run more RPO....I wonder if that could possibly make Howard more valuable to us?
You lost me at "one of the best!" He had one excellent year, and pretty good year and then a bunch of nothing. For as big as he is, he never really was a goal line back as he never really scored many touchdowns...

You lost me at "one of the best!" He had one excellent year, and pretty good year and then a bunch of nothing. For as big as he is, he never really was a goal line back as he never really scored many touchdowns...

His stats went down every year - hmmm

When they picked him up I didn’t even know who he was..... still don’t know who he is. ?

We have seen very little of Jordan Howard and in recent weeks he's been unable to even make the team as an active player for games. We've heard nothing about any injury as an excuse - he's just been flat out beaten by Myles Gaskin. A really interesting throwaway comment from Jerome Baker the other week, when asked about Gaskin, he said that Myles' playing time might have been a surprise to the media and fans but after defending against him every day in training camp, his improvement was obvious.
What I inferred from this is that the players knew we were rolling with Gaskin and when Tua Tagovailoa starts, what changes with the running game? Nothing - unless we land someone via a trade, our RBs are Gaskin and Breida.

Back
Top Bottom