Could we be getting new jerseys this season?... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could we be getting new jerseys this season?...

Cedric_Benson

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I saw the Arizona Cardinals with new jerseys this season...

So is it possible for us to get new jersey's?......

I think i'll wait for a while to see if they do before i purchase my jersey. Because if we do get new ones. They'll more than likley be kick A$$

New Giants Away Also!

Cedric_Benson said:
I saw the Arizona Cardinals with new jerseys this season...

So is it possible for us to get new jersey's?......

I think i'll wait for a while to see if they do before i purchase my jersey. Because if we do get new ones. They'll more than likley be kick A$$

Giants have new away uniforms!

clear.gif

we are not getting new jerseys....you have to petition the league years in advance for logo/uniform changes, and theres nothing wrong with the ones now.

Arizona changed their logo and jerseys in anticipation of their move to Glendale next year in a new stadium

I had heard that there was a dark blue version of the uniforms. Personally, I tlove the throw back uni's the best (see @ Dallas, Thanksgiving day 2003) or the 1980's uni's.

MiaMarino said:
I had heard that there was a dark blue version of the uniforms. Personally, I tlove the throw back uni's the best (see @ Dallas, Thanksgiving day 2003) or the 1980's uni's.

I wish I could get ahold of a Chambers jersey from that Thanksgiving day game. Those were tight, but all they have is Seau or Thomas I believe.

Doktor Ivel said:
WE arnt as far as I no.

we need a tougher logo....somthing like an evil dolphin

I like the original logo. Somewhere on this message board, all three versions are part of a sig. I hated it when Jimmy OK'd the logo change. It looks too cartoony.

Back
Top Bottom