could we sign traylor and law if.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

could we sign traylor and law if....

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
could we sign traylor and law if bowens and chester get cut or retire? would that not free up some good cap room? maybe if we cut or trade david bowens also we could sign both these guys?

If we lose both Chester and Bowens, then we shouldnt worry about a CB until we get 2 good DT.

Saban called a Ty Law signing "fantasy football." Law is asking way too much and he has those knuckleheaded Potsons as agents. Traylor is a much more realistic option and I really hope we snare him in the coming days.

Along those lines, could we not cut St. Clair and pick up LJ Shelton for a couple million. We'd save 1.2 million on St. Clair. Give Shelton a two year deal to compete.

I know McIntosh was given some sort of assurance that we wouldn't sign an LT, but if you can get a guy like LJ Shelton with a coach like Hudson Houk, i think you have to do it.

That competition at LT with a healthy Damien McIntosh and an eager to prove LJ Shelton. I would like to see that.

I wouldn't cut Chester. He'll be back from his injury. Bowens looks like he's done. It's unfortunate, but back problems are career killers (Read Daryl Gardner, Kyle Turley etc.). So cutting Bowens and picking up Traylor would be wise.

As to the Law signing, don't think that will happen. However when Chicago releases RW McQuarters we might be able to pick him up at a much cheaper contract.

Any DT's that figure to be cut June 1st that might be of some interest?

rickysux said:
could we sign traylor and law if bowens and chester get cut or retire? would that not free up some good cap room? maybe if we cut or trade david bowens also we could sign both these guys?
Ty Law is going to want AT LEAST 4 million a year.... :lol:

Traylor and a #4 Cb is more likely.

nyfinzfan said:
traylor and tbuck seem more likely financially

Yeah but only traylor would start, this is an intresting thread.

Because Chester & TB have already restructured for lower contracts this year, cutting them wouldn't be enough even if after June 1rst (1.3 million combined cap savings and forward 2.27 dead money to next year). Not enough to sign Traylor & Law.

Hope we get Tractor Traylor....he had some good years here in Colorado with the Denver Donkeys.

Ty Law way to much money, But Traylor would help, since to do have problems at DT wit INjuries and he good for the 4-3/3-4 hybrid D

Back
Top Bottom