Could Xavien Be On His Way To Detroit? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Xavien Be On His Way To Detroit?

They did not want to pay Slay who is arguably better than X. Older than X but not old.

Don't see interest from Detroit.

And if they want a CB then they can just take Okudah who is younger and much cheaper than Howard.

So what. If they trade up to draft Tua, the Dolphins simply stay at 5 and draft Herbert if they have interest in him or take the best offensive lineman on the board. I don’t see Tua holding up injury wise in the NFL and therefore I think the Dolphins would be making a huge mistake in moving up to draft him. If he is there at 5 and they draft him, I can live with that because they would only be using one first round pick on him.
Good post. Except I want no part of Herbert.

I would want draft picks back howard and a and our 5th to move up 2 spots nah sorry ....

id swap #3 for X straight up but thats it. We need the shut down CB's. Diggs is in our division now plus any of the new rookies coming in.

I think is B.S. But even if it's true, they better not come out of this draft without 2 starting Tackles.

JMHO, odds of that are low. Drafting 2 OTs? Yeah, not unreasonable. Both starting? Not certain. But, I'll add a qualifier. I don't see to R1 OTs

Cowherd said today on his show that inside info is we will package 5 pics for Burrows

I didn’t hear what you stated.

I didn’t hear what you stated.
Thanks for posting this.
I do not value Burrows that high but I am not a QB guru.

No way am I giving X and 5 for 3. I might go as high as X and 18 for 3.
X and 18 for #3. #3 and #5 for #1? You're basically trading X, #5, and #18 for Burrow. After seeing what we did in free agency, would you do that? Not saying I would before everyone crucifies me, just throwing a scenario out there for thought...

Back
Top Bottom