Could Xavien Be On His Way To Detroit? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Xavien Be On His Way To Detroit?

Can’t see Cincy dealing unless it’s for a ridiculous offer. Let’s hope we don’t tarnish a great FA period by being foolish in the draft.

X and 18 for #3. #3 and #5 for #1? You're basically trading X, #5, and #18 for Burrow. After seeing what we did in free agency, would you do that? Not saying I would before everyone crucifies me, just throwing a scenario out there for thought...
Me I’d take Tua at 3 and hope I could get Oakland to trade up to 5 getting 12 and 19. Or some other QB needy team even if it’s just one spot back with SD for a 2nd or 3rd. Then take whatever T is highest on the board.

Can’t see Cincy dealing unless it’s for a ridiculous offer. Let’s hope we don’t tarnish a great FA period by being foolish in the draft.
That is what Cowherd said. Cin should do it but would not. I remember Payton Manning and Ryan Leaf being 1, 2 and 2, 1 by someone else.
I do not want to trade up. I am fine with Herbert at 5. If Burrows, Tua, and Hebert are gone; we will have Chase Allan, Simmons, Okudah, or the best tackle.

I'd do our 18 and X for the #3, but I bet they wouldn't even consider that.

If they did, then I'd select Young or Okudah, whichever one was still there.

Me I’d take Tua at 3 and hope I could get Oakland to trade up to 5 getting 12 and 19. Or some other QB needy team even if it’s just one spot back with SD for a 2nd or 3rd. Then take whatever T is highest on the board.
I don't think we'll be picking at 5, 18, and 26. Something will give, just my hunch. :shrug:

I wouldn’t trade X at all. What’s w the off the field narrative? Yes he had an incident that was dropped. Before that he was hailed as a model citizen who overcame tremendous odds. Which one is it?

Colin Coward, knows nothing. This F/O isn't Mike Tannenbaum who loved to talk, just to get buzz. I highly doubt Cowards Speculation. Because that's all it is, he's trying to make himself sound like he's got a connection to Miami. And we all know who it is, TBaum!!! The only Connection Coward has is Up Snoopy's Azz!!! :lol:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we trade 26 for a future 1.
If someone doesn't drop we're enamored with I could also see that. They're not done by any means collecting draft picks for next year. I see us picking 9 maybe 10 players this year plus adding a few UDFA's, and roll pics into next year.

If someone didn't drop we're enamoured with I could also see that. They're not done by any means collecting draft picks for next year. I see us picking 9 maybe 10 players this year plus adding a few UDFA's, and roll pics into next year.
I agree. I think they aren't done accumulating draft picks.

I think we rebuilt the defense with free agency because we can move up to pick 1 and take burrow while keeping pick 18 for a LT. Trading 5 and our late first plus a second i believe equates to the value of pick 1.

Just a suspicion that I have.

Back
Top Bottom