Could Xavien Be On His Way To Detroit? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Xavien Be On His Way To Detroit?

In all due respect, your exact quote was "An elite QB hides every other weakness on your team." No "almost" in there. And, yes, they made the playoffs, but with a weakened WR corp, finished the season 2-3.

In all due respect, if you're going to quote me to prove a point... at least be right in your quoting of me...

"An elite QB hides every other weakness on your team; save maybe D "

And I even reiterated the sentiment in my response, "I didn't say a elite QB alone wins a SB. I said they can hide almost every other weakness on a team except D. "

The "almost" was in there... you just had to read what I said to interpret it.

Thanks for playing.

An elite QB hides every other weakness on your team; save maybe D... but even then he can definitely make it 50/50. No other single player can do that.

So, you either subscribe to save draft picks and build your team around the future QB you hope will land in your lap. OR you sell the farm, take a chance and hope you strike gold.

And if you want to start limiting the discussion to health vs. risk/reward.... is Joe Burrow's health now a better asset that Tua and his health?

Is it worth three #1's to get a healthy Burrow?

Worst case.... what if Burrow AND Tua are gone at #5? How happy are you now?
And what if they draft 2 Tackles and a FS in the 1st round and Rosen balls out in camp? How happy would you be with that?

In all due respect, if you're going to quote me to prove a point... at least be right in your quoting of me...

"An elite QB hides every other weakness on your team; save maybe D "

And I even reiterated the sentiment in my response, "I didn't say a elite QB alone wins a SB. I said they can hide almost every other weakness on a team except D. "

The "almost" was in there... you just had to read what I said to interpret it.

Thanks for playing.

Apologies. Just read that post 3 more times. Still don't see "almost?

Domestic violence, injury prone + monster contract = trade for picks, not up though just more picks. Roll the dice with Okudah at 5 if he’s there.
With all the things you just mentioned about him why would anybody trade for him.

An elite QB hides every other weakness on your team...

Too many corona's during this mandated holiday for you my friend. There's plenty of teams with Elite QB's that suffered from a poor running game, bad OLine play (sacks/pressure), bad WR's for the elite QB.

Too many corona's during this mandated holiday for you my friend. There's plenty of teams with Elite QB's that suffered from a poor running game, bad OLine play (sacks/pressure), bad WR's for the elite QB.
I’m surprise more dolphin fans don’t understand this, we had one of the best quarterbacks to ever walk on the field and not win a Super Bowl.

...wait a second. NOW you're pointing out that bad OLine play can be a huge detriment to QBs?

Back
Top Bottom