Could You Stomach Osweiller Starting In 2019? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could You Stomach Osweiller Starting In 2019?

I’d rather roll with Falk and Easton Stick or Jordan Ta’amu than see Osweiler behind Center again. I hope I never see Osweiler behind Center again in a Dolphin Uniform.

I’d rather have Osweiler than Tannehill. I think getting rid of Gase will make the offense better in 2019.

I worry that Osweiler will get us to a similar record as Tannehill. I'd prefer to go with Flacco if we're not doing a true tank season. But I still think a tank season with Fales/Falk is the better long term approach.

Wrong, and you’ll find out tonight
That's not a comment on Alabama, or really Tua. Tua is a good QB and I certainly would love to see him in a Phins uniform. I just don't think he's going to be as special as Lawrence is going to be playing on Sundays. It doesn't matter if Lawrence throws 5 ints tonight and Tua throws 5 TDs. Or even vice a versa. If you're going to go to the trouble and gamble of tanking an entire season of football, you better tank it for the best possible reason. Tua's not the reason to do something like that. I think Lawrence will be.

So calm down. Lord almighty.

Start osweiler so we can lose as many games as possible in 2019.

We need to go full retard and start a mid round rookie QB this year.

We should consult the browns on how to secure the #1 pick

NOPE, terrible idea. Why not try to develop a young guy and take a shot at something vs. just doing nothing at that position and be in the exact same spot just to lose..... oh my.

That's not a comment on Alabama, or really Tua. Tua is a good QB and I certainly would love to see him in a Phins uniform. I just don't think he's going to be as special as Lawrence is going to be playing on Sundays. It doesn't matter if Lawrence throws 5 ints tonight and Tua throws 5 TDs. Or even vice a versa. If you're going to go to the trouble and gamble of tanking an entire season of football, you better tank it for the best possible reason. Tua's not the reason to do something like that. I think Lawrence will be.

So calm down. Lord almighty.

I’m calm.. as I can be. We just disagree because I absolutely think Tua is worth tanking for without a minuscule of doubt in my mind. I’m trying to stay out of these and keep my mouth shut but Tua has HOF potential if he stays healthy. Maybe Lawrence does too, but Tua falls into our timeline better

Um...NO!!!
and nobody on the current Dolphins roster should start for that matter, they need all new blood in the QB room.

Sure. Whatever is necessary. Curtis Painter is still available. We could use a terrible backup in case Osweiller gets injured.

Back
Top Bottom