Countdown to kickoff...... Miami @ Buffalo. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Countdown to kickoff...... Miami @ Buffalo.

bpackers13

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ok fellas, we have 94 days until kickoff in Buffalo. WHat I'd like to do is post a pic for the player on our team with the number that indicates how many days until kickoff. I will start it off with some Randy Starks. Man I cant wait to see Brandon Fields on here
starks-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you just depressed me by saying 94 days.
I'm gonna take a nap now....

Or is it more depressing that even if you sleep and wake up, it will still be 94 days until we play Buffalo? Unless you can enter a coma, wake up in 93 days, and retain all of your intelligence, memory, and motor skills, it is going to be a long 94 days.

ugh...94 days

i usually count the days til training camp opens...that's much better to have to wait on

we better beat buffalo in 94 days...or this thing could get ugly early...and i don't think i can handle that

94 Days is not that much if you think about it.

I like this idea. Props bpackers13.

I think Starks will have a great year. He has the ability to move around, play NT, and line up elsewhere along the line, ala a Nate Gardner of the DL.

Sparano seems high on him and I can't disagree. Good year upcoming for Mr. Starks

I like the idea for the thread. Kinda gives us a chance to have a thread for each player.
If Randy becomes a solid NT for us he is young enough to be the guy of the future.
We also have him for a few more years for dirt cheap

findefense1-1.jpg

"ONLY" 94 days arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! We need NFL football every Sunday....maybe give them three months off tops.

They should have an NFL "B" League like they do in European soccer. The bottom three teams in the "A" League get demoted to the "B" League and the top three teams in the "B" League get promoted up to the "A" League....so teams like the Rams, Raiders and Browns would likely be dropped to the second league. They could run one league from January to May and the other from September to January.

"ONLY" 94 days arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! We need NFL football every Sunday....maybe give them three months off tops.

They should have an NFL "B" League like they do in European soccer. The bottom three teams in the "A" League get demoted to the "B" League and the top three teams in the "B" League get promoted up to the "A" League....so teams like the Rams, Raiders and Browns would likely be dropped to the second league. They could run one league from January to May and the other from September to January.
I like this idea. I can't go a long time without starting to miss watching football. It would at least give us something to watch in the dull sports months. In reality we have to wait for September for the season to start.

Back
Top Bottom