Counting Down the Top 10 Offseason Moves | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Counting Down the Top 10 Offseason Moves

Finfan83nj

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Basically just saying all the FA we acquired we’re good pick ups. Nothing really new, stuff I think most of us knew.

The parts I like are how we addressed weak areas on the team.

In a nutshell we couldn't run the ball and we couldn't stop the run.

When you look at all the guys we have added on OL, DL, LB, and RB it shows an effort to improve that we haven't seen in a very long time. There are additions that I think many aren't aware of. Consider the following cut and paste as such an example.

" It appears that the Dolphins stole this prospect from the Patriots. Bill Belichick was so intrigued by Redner that he skipped the NFL Scouting Combine to workout the Middle Tennessee DE."

I had a few quibbles with specific players and draft picks but no problem at all with the philosophy they used to start the rebuild.

I wholly support the idea of building the trenches(along with the young QB), and then worrying about skill guys in the Draft or FA.

They had the worst LOS in the league last year and took steps to remedy that.

They are not done but they are well on their way.

Drafting Tua should be #1.
Honestly when I started reading the article and scrolling down, I was expecting to see Tua at 1.
I've no doubt he would've been #1 if they'd included draft picks.

1593961042626.png

I see they have Howard over Breida, it will be interesting to see which RB had the most impact a year or two from now.

Back
Top Bottom