Courtney Brown To Denver | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Courtney Brown To Denver

i think everyone wants to trade down including Saban. i just don't see it happening because there is no "amazing" players in this years draft.

Every position in the draft had a bust at some point. Frankly, there is no way to prevent getting a bust. The draft is a risk, dont be a Wanny.

Nappy Roots said:
hes a bust only because of injurys
Hes only a bust because he plays for cleveland and s-cks

ih8brady said:
Every position in the draft had a bust at some point. Frankly, there is no way to prevent getting a bust. The draft is a risk, dont be a Wanny.
A Wanny? Now thats just uncalled for! I never did anything to you to deserve being called that.

Besides, Wanny would never even think of trading down. He yells "Oh boy its my turn" in a very fruitcake type voice when it was our turn to pick

Boik14 said:

his 2nd season he had 4.5 sacks in 5 games before getting hurt. and missing the rest of the year. and in 2003 he had 6 sacks in 13 dispite playing injured, and evenually getting injured for good. hes a good player. but i dont know if he will ever play up to his hype.

Nappy Roots said:
his 2nd season he had 4.5 sacks in 5 games before getting hurt. and missing the rest of the year. and in 2003 he had 6 sacks in 13 dispite playing injured, and evenually getting injured for good. hes a good player. but i dont know if he will ever play up to his hype.
Hes not good and hes damn near awful considering the contract (6yr/45m) that was signed

mjwenz said:
Good, I hope his second chance works out. He's a bust so far.

funny denver now has 1/2 the line the browns had last year...

i enjoy watching denver plunge to the bottom especially after they cheated to win the superbowl

Boik14 said:

You're an absolute idiot .... if that guy could stay healthy he is an animal ... he has had several severe injuries.

:fire:

Nappy Roots said:
hes a bust only because of injurys

Wrong again, hes a "bust" only because of pi$$ poor coaching in Cleveland. Courtney was always a LE, until Butch Davis in his brillance, tried to make him play right end. Some guys can play both ways, some cant. Courtney couldnt, he is strictly a LE. Funny how in 03 and 04, when he went back to LE, he started to rack sacks up. I will give you this, he is injury plagued. But, I think alot of that came from him trying to play the opposite way he knew how. Some guys just have the talent, and should be told to go get em, let them do what they do best.

Back
Top Bottom