Cover 0 blitzes - What the hell was Flores thinking?! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cover 0 blitzes - What the hell was Flores thinking?!

Not a big deal. Needham messed up the coverage as usual, it wasn't a bad play call. I think its smart for Flores to test what works and doesn't work. He's creating pressure from Zebra looks on 3rd down bum pass rushers.

Not a big deal. Needham messed up the coverage as usual, it wasn't a bad play call. I think its smart for Flores to test what works and doesn't work. He's creating pressure from Zebra looks on 3rd down bum pass rushers.

Zebra???

You mean Ameba!

:lol:

Flo is working on the Paramecium to drive Gase nuts!

I think the amoeba look is a good one, however, got figured out real quick because there was no variety with it. It was always an all out blitz. You haveto mix it up a bit. Go all out, fake and go cover two, send one, send two. It was always sending 8.

So much for Flores being this defensive guru. He's a fraud just like Gase until proven otherwise.

Thank god for Chris Grier, the ONLY bright spot in the organization imo, at least he gives us hope for the future...

Last edited:
So much for Flores being this defensive guru. He's a fraud just like Gase until proven otherwise.
With little to no talent he's done well but you knew that or you believe this team is loaded with talent liked the pats?

With little to no talent he's done well but you knew that or you believe this team is loaded with talent liked the pats?

Naw, Flores has done absolutely nothing to impress imo.

Sure the team sucks, but he f***** us last night and I'm pissed.

This team with no talent apparently was DOMINATING Pittsburgh until Flores happened, I've given Flores a free pass until last night, he's gotta show something...

Brian’s rant about 4th and 1 was excellent drama for the NFL and Our players - I am sure Grier has an Oscar on his desk this morning

Remember Brian wouldn’t disrespect the league agreeing to a tank. And yet on 3rd and a country mile 20 yards he send the house and has his three DBs playing off the WRs by 15 yards back peddling at the snap??? This is not Pats defense it should be man to man with some contact bump and run to throw the WRs off their route

He's calling the same things that they run or he ran in new england, unfortunately we don't have the horses in the secondary to get away with that. im fully on board with this tank and if were going to lose id rather lose trying to be aggressive personally.

Brian’s rant about 4th and 1 was excellent drama for the NFL and Our players - I am sure Grier has an Oscar on his desk this morning

Remember Brian wouldn’t disrespect the league agreeing to a tank. And yet on 3rd and a country mile 20 yards he send the house and has his three DBs playing off the WRs by 15 yards back peddling at the snap??? This is not Pats defense it should be man to man with some contact bump and run to throw the WRs off their route
Kind of started feeling bad for him there lol, he looked like an imbecile. You could tell the coaches we're like, let it go Brian.

Kind of started feeling bad for him there lol, he looked like an imbecile. You could tell the coaches we're like, let it go Brian.
Just acting so the players understand that he is with them but also with Grier and Ross - maybe he wishes he didn’t sign a deal with the devil his soul is likely on fire right now but his bank roll is good

He's calling the same things that they run or he ran in new england, unfortunately we don't have the horses in the secondary to get away with that. im fully on board with this tank and if were going to lose id rather lose trying to be aggressive personally.

Is he really? Do the Patriots call zero blitzes on 3rd and 20? Anybody got any evidence on that one?

Because I suspect they roll dime or even 7-8 db packages designed to cover and stop short of the sticks.

Kinda stuff that makes you wonder about how much the staff really wants to win.
Or if they’re any good.

Or he realized everything is getting away from him and he now needs to fight for his job.

Or he realized everything is getting away from him and he now needs to fight for his job.
He's got another 3 plus years to worry about that but keep hoping. It ain't happening.

Back
Top Bottom