Cowboy fan here... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboy fan here...

I do think Fitz at QB is the best chance to win. Good luck guys! Respect from a hated ole Cowboy fan lol.

Ya ok.

50 of you that liked this post need to read to the bottom and see how this garbage ended and reconsider.

And I thought the lack of paragraphs was the worst part of the post.

Nice try.

Rosen was able to complete passes pretty easily when given just half the time and rushing yards Prescott gets.

Rewatch the game and then come and tell me why I should hang in there.

Cowboyfan, you showed total class and we appreciate the sentiment. Don’t let any jerks deter you. The overwhelming majority appreciate the message.

I remember the 70s too and it was a great time for sports. Probably the most idyllic sports time for me because I was a kid. Best wishes and I hope you find a reason to come back. It’s hard to find good discussion right now because management has done a number on the psyche of the fan base but there are a handful of brilliant posters here.

Just to note, not feeling sorry for you guys, just saw a lot of fight from your squad yesterday. No matter what everyone was saying, those guys came out and smacked us in the mouth and pretty much outplayed us for 2 quarters. I understand it is tough, but I always appreciate those true fans, those who stick with their team win or lose, hate those fairweather fans. I have been a Cowboy fan since I was a young kid of around 6 watching Cowboys/Dolphins in the Super Bowl in the early 70's as Staubach was playing Griese, Csonka and company, we managed that one but the Fins responded with back to back titles. Hey, you guys still have the only team to run the table! Anyway, good luck the rest of the way fellas. We have had some heartbreakers since our last Super Bowl and we have had some rough seasons, so I can understand. I think when we are struggling and you know it's going to be a long season...I try to find bright spots, young players and try to see who is playing hard and hopefully that is what your front office and coaches are doing. From what I understand, they have a plan and some may say tanking, but I could see the Fins being a playoff team in a few seasons with the 2020 draft a chance to turn things around in a hurry for you guys. I tell ya, when you get one or two really talented young players it's amazing how much better some of the other guys become. Peace fellas.
Classy posts and much appreciated! Best of luck to you.....

just saw a lot of fight from your squad yesterday. No matter what everyone was saying, those guys came out and smacked us in the mouth and pretty much outplayed us for 2 quarters.

The faction insistent on the idea that the franchise is purposefully trying to lose games will gloss over and ignore what you've said here. Because it doesn't fit the agenda.

As I've said numerous times now, the coaches and players are trying their hardest to win. Up until this offseason, the FO had been trying their hardest to field the best roster possible for the given season. The only thing that changed was the FO's focus on future seasons rather than this season. But nothing has changed on the coach and player front except talent level.

Like you, I saw a team fighting best they could yesterday. I saw a staff taking risks with an onside kick. If Sanders doesn't miss that opening drive FG and if the onside kick hadn't been called back, the Dolphins might have build a decent lead and the game unfolded much differently and come down to the very end.

I too, remember being 1-15 in 2007 but unfortunately, we didn't follow that up at any time with three Lombardi trophies in four years. But yet, here we are 12 years later still hoping for better days. We do that a lot around here. And we have absolutely no idea if we have the correct people in place who will know how to use the 22+ draft picks over the next couple of years that we possess. All we can do is hope that we do. Meanwhile, the losses will pile up, the cringing will continue and the national jokes will reach a fever pitch in the months to come.....and all we can do is........hope.

Thank you however, for coming by and adding your kind words.
So, when the cowboys went 1- 15, do you think they knew they had the "correct people" in place? You did nothing but,I whine and cry like a hurt female. Go be a patriots fan. This rebuild is also about purging weak fans who don't have the ba.....stomach for it. I guess you prefer prefer being 6-10 and 7-9 every year, huh?

Cowboy fan: kind, sympathetic, motivational blah blahs

Translation: I am a bot sent to your forum by the NFL. I will give you words of sympathy and consolation so that you do not become so disinterested that you cease spending money on NFL merchandise, tickets, and programming, which would hurt my employer. End of transmission.

Back
Top Bottom