Cowboys 31-6 Dolphins - Instant reactions thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys 31-6 Dolphins - Instant reactions thread

Minkah has an interception and a forced fumble in the first quarter

Missed the game unfortunately.

Though it seems like Rosen played kinda well - which is a positive thing :)

Honestly i thought before todays game that we will lose something like the first couple of games, but somehow we did better than i expected.

My thoughts are if Rosen continues to improve it will be nice to not have to draft a Qb with a first round pick.

The punk is a one hit wonder.

He looked good here too for a few games.

Let's see what he does consistently -- not the 1 or 2 games

when he's motivated to make a personal point.

Beyond that - Fock him!

1.) Rosen got me thinking about the different trade offers for #1 on Fanspeak...especially if he strings games like this together...with improvement.

2.) Xavien Howard was toyed with by Cooper.

3.) Flores doesn't know **** from shinola about being a HC. When he didn't challenge that Williams drop in the endzone, he wen't back in the doghouse.

Last edited:
1.) Rosen got me thinking about the different trade offers for #1 on Fanspeak...especially if he strings games like this together...with improvement.

2.) Xavien Howard was toyed with by Cooper.

3.) Flores doesn't know **** from shinola about being a HC. When he didn't challenge that Williams drop in the endzone, he wen't back in the doghouse.

If we are being honest, there was no indisputable evidence to overturn the call. It is questionable if he even had possession, but there was no football move and he didn’t go to the ground with the ball in his possession.

So I get why he didn’t challenge, even in the post game interview he said “I watch every single challenge from every game we felt more than comfy that it wasn’t getting overturned.”

And he is right.

If we are being honest, there was no indisputable evidence to overturn the call. It is questionable if he even had possession, but there was no football move and he didn’t go to the ground with the ball in his possession.

So I get why he didn’t challenge, even in the post game interview he said “I watch every single challenge from every game we felt more than comfy that it wasn’t getting overturned.”

And he is right.
He wasn't right...even with Dean Blandini saying this and that. The flag should have been thrown. Two feet down and possession...you throw the flag if for no other reason than to show you have a pulse. He loses the challenge and what happens...loss of a timeout...a timeout we really didn't need, nor were going to ever use?

They should extend Godchaux now... never mind these Grant and David ones.

I dont understand the grant extension at all. How hard is it to find a 3rd wr/punt returner with unreliable hands?

Back
Top Bottom